• Christian J. Stainbrook, 23, of 90 Shenango Park Road, Suite 19, Transfer, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 1:22 p.m. Nov. 11 at North Hermitage and McConnell roads, Hermitage. Police said they found a sandwich bag containing marijuana in his vehicle.
• Kuezale Darnell Townsend, 19, of 2112 Paul St., Hermitage, was charged with statutory sexual assault and corruption of minors after an incident reported at 2:45 a.m. Sept. 19, police said. The victim’s parent received an anonymous letter that her daughter went to Townsend’s house and had sex with him, police said.
Police said the pair met in August and exchanged contact information and she told him she was 13, police said. Townsend said he had consensual sex with her and he did not know she was 13, police said.
Pennsylvania Office of the Attorney General
• Tawni Leigh Obenrader, 32, of 457 E. Crestview Drive, Transfer, was charged with failing to report to the Mercer County Assistance Office a household member’s employment from Jan. 1, 2019, through March 31, 2019, agents said.
• Chad Eric Miklo, 39, of 234 S. Shenango St., Apartment B, Mercer, was charged with failing to report to the Mercer County Assistance Office his employment status from March 1, 2019 through May 31, 2019, agents said.
• Raymond Dana Womer, 68, of 635 Federal Ave., Sharon, was charged with strangulation and assault after an incident reported at 10:54 p.m. Nov. 11 at the home where he put his hands around the victim’s neck and squeezed hard enough so that the victim could not breathe and was afraid of losing consciousness, police said.
• Gabriel M. Greene, 32, of 303 Prindle St., Sharon, was charged with resisting arrest and public drunkenness after an incident reported at 11:48 p.m. Nov. 11 at the home where she attempted to run away and then resisted being handcuffed, police said.
• Daijon M. Norris, 20, of 1500 Parke Drive, Apartment 2B, Sharon, was charged with possession of marijuana after an incident reported at 6:46 a.m. Nov. 11 in the 300 block of Stambaugh Avenue where he was found to have about 26.1 grams of suspected marijuana in a clear plastic bag, police said.
• Darryl Darnell Winley, 30, of 663 Cedar Ave., Sharon, was charged with making terroristic threats and public drunkenness after a disturbance reported at 12:33 a.m. Nov. 14 at the home where police said he made several threats to patrolmen and his girlfriend stating “if she sets foot on this property, you’re gonna need a body bag,” and “if y’all come back here there’s gonna be a homicide.”
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.