• Ramone Alexander Pierce, 26, of 639 Spearman Ave., Farrell, was charged with assault and harassment after police said he injured a woman, leaving visible injuries during an incident at 7:16 a.m. Sept. 8 at his home.
• Leonae Evans, 50, of 104 Wallis Ave., Farrell, was charged with making terroristic threats and harassment after an incident at 9:57 p.m. in the 1000 block of Wallis Avenue, where police said he sent text messages to victims threatening to set a house on fire and assault them.
• Meagen Marie Deitz, 31, a transient, was charged with theft and receiving stolen property after police said he took $104 from a victim’s wallet at 8:38 p.m. Sept. 10 in the 300 block of Shilling Avenue.
• Khalid Idem Brockman, 37, of 529 Wengler Ave., Sharon, was charged with assault and harassment at 7:09 p.m. Sept. 17 at Speed Check, 1301 Sharon-New Castle Road, after police said he punched a man multiple times in the face, causing swollen and cut lips that required medical attention.
Grove City police
• Grove City Police received a pair of keys at 2 p.m. Sept. 17 that had been found in the parking lot area of Grace United Methodist Church on South Broad Street, police said.
• Curtis T. Thornton, 26, of Phoenix, Ariz., and Ronnie Raymond Adams, 23, of 1458 Standard Ave., Brookfield, Ohio, were charged with assault and public drunkenness after police said he punched a woman in the head, causing visible injuries after a reported altercation at 3:10 a.m. Sept. 13 in the 300 block of Orange Drive.
Pennsylvania Office of the Attorney General
• Daquan Quadariu Baylor, 22, last known address 1068 Stambaugh Ave., Sharon, was charged with conspiracy to commit the sale or transfer of firearms after investigators said he bought a handgun from a private, unlicensed person in mid-June. He is accused of failing to conduct the transaction lawfully at a firearms dealer, circumventing the required state and federal background checks for potential buyers.
Brian Edward Bednar, 41, of 598 Buckeye Drive, Sharpsville, was charged with conspiracy to commit the sale or transfer of firearms, unsworn falsification to authorities and tampering with public records as the suspected seller in the same transaction.
• James Donald Lowe Jr., 36, of 735 Spruce Ave., Sharon, was charged with possession of a controlled substance because police said he had two hypodermic needles and a folded piece of paper with what officers believed to be heroin residue when he was stopped by police at 2:12 p.m. Sept. 13 at Quinby Street and Spearman Avenue.
• Marco D’Wayne West, 32, of 819 Spearman Ave., Sharon, was charged with assault at 3:21 a.m. Sept. 16 at home after police said he hit a woman in the face, causing minor injuries to her face and shoulder.
• Nicole R. Denny, 35, of 900 Wallis Ave., Farrell, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia after an incident at 8:23 a.m. Sept. 16 in the 900 block of Cedar Avenue where police said she had heroin folded up in a small piece of paper and a burnt spoon in her possession.
• Darren Jacob Everson, 23, of 7224 W. Market St., Lot 70, Mercer, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after an incident at 8:32 p.m. Sept. 12 in the 300 block of Quinby Street. Police said he had a plastic bag containing cocaine stuffed in his sock.
• Pierre Javier Munoz, 24, of 838 Sherman Ave., Sharon, was charged with robbery after police said he took $50 from a woman at 2:33 p.m. Sept. 11 in the 300 block of Liberty Street and ran off.
• Denise M. Mohney, 61, of 30 S. Third St., Sharpsville, was charged with retaliating against a witness or victim after police said she put a threatening note in the door of a borough residence at 6:37 p.m. Sept. 12 .
• A 20-year-old was charged with purchasing alcohol as a minor after police said they tried to buy liquor at 7:12 p.m. Sept. 18 in the Grove City State Store with a false identification card, police said.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE ARRESTS
• Ryan K. Dearment, 35, of 1790 Christy Road, Hermitage, at 8:39 p.m. Sept. 10 at Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard. and French Street. He was also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia because police said he had a needle, folded paper and a spoon with drug residue and cotton swabs.
• Daniel Olajuwon Irby, 25, of 1154 Emerson Avenue, Farrell, at 6:43 p.m. Sept. 8 in the 700 block Beechwood Avenue, police said. He was also charged with possession of marijuana after police said they discovered marijuana residue in his possession.
• Jennie Rosebud Bowden, 37, of 1147 Pine Oak Drive, New Castle, at 2:22 a.m. Aug. 31 at Martin Luther King Jr. and Roemer boulevards, police said.
Grove City police
• Asa Seelbaugh, 38, Franklin, at 9:22 p.m. Sept. 17 in the 500 block of South Center Street. He was also charged with possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia after police said they found a small amount of marijuana, THC cartridges and other drug paraphernalia in the vehicle.
• Anthony Leonard, 27, Pittsburgh, at 11:41 a.m. Sept. 6 in the 800 block of Sharon-New Castle Road, police said. He was also charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, police said.
• Austin Lee Lauper, 22, of 649 S. Hermitage Road, Hermitage, at 12:36 a.m. Sept. 7 on Mercer Avenue at South Buhl Farm Drive, police said.
• William R. Crawford, 36, of 817 Market St., Farrell, at 2:06 a.m. Sept. 12 at Morefield and South Keel Ridge roads, police said.
• Antwuan Lemar Warfield Sr., 32, of 403 North St., Sharon, at 2 p.m. Sept. 11 in the sub-100 block of Superior Street, police said.
• Nancy K. Palmer, 62, of 365 Emerson Ave., Farrell, at 3:20 p.m. Sept. 11 at Mercer Avenue and Rombold Road, police said.
• Robert Lee Mitchell Jr., 49, of 632 E. State St., Apartment 34, Sharon, at 11:57 p.m. Sept. 9 at East State Street and North Buhl Farm Drive, police said.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.