• Heather Marie Leonard, 30, of 55 S. Mercer St., Greenville, was charged with harassment after police said she harassed her neighbors Aug. 19 at Taylor St., Greenville.
• Edward Lee Hammons III, 18, of 21 N. Second St., Greenville, was charged with theft by unlawful taking of movable property and theft by deception after a report Sept. 3 at the Last Minute Mart, 62 W. Main St., Greenville, after police said he asked the cashier for change on two counterfeit $20 bills.
• Lelan Kane Harris, 28, of 3807 Quaker Cir., Hermitage, was charged with possession of marijuana after a report at 12:06 a.m. Sept. 5 at 1 Plum St., Greenville, when police said a small amount of marijuana was found in his pocket.
• Travis Fredrick Beach, 30, of 16 Chambers Ave., Greenville, was charged with theft of leased property after police said he rented 10 movies from the Family Video, 240 Main St., Greenville and not returning them or paying $268.83 as of Aug. 31.
• Alberta Freda Marie Tarr, 24, of 131 S. Mercer St., Greenville, was charged with theft of leased property after police said he rented 10 movies from the Family Video, 240 Main St., Greenville and not returning them or paying $193.88 as of Aug. 31.
• Michael Anthony Wilkerson, 34, of 12 Clarksville St., Greenville, was charged with assault, disorderly conduct, use or possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance after police found a glass pipe, which was charred, and contained steel wool and cocaine residue, in his possession.
• Austin Johnino, 21, of 21 N. Second St., Greenville, was charged with theft by unlawful taking of movable property and theft by deception after police said he used counterfeit $20 bills to purchase two packs of cigarettes and a pair of head phones amounting to $24.91 at Dollar General, and a Mountain Dew at Last Minit Mart between 6 and 8 p.m. Sept. 3 in Greenville.
Hempfield Township police
• Robert William Young, 64, of 61 N. Race St., Greenville, was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana and use or possession of drug paraphernalia after a vehicle accident at 6:38 p.m. in the Walmart parking lot in Hempfield. Police said officers searched Young’s vehicle and found two smoking devices containing marijuana residue and a chewing tobacco container with marijuana inside.
• Tabitha Naylor, 36, of 3593 W. Center Road, Linesville, was charged with terroristic threats and disorderly conduct after police said she threatened to blow up Jamestown High School, an athletic field and the Jamestown Fair at 9:30 p.m. Sept. 7.
Pymatuning Township police
• Alexandra Gabriella Metz, 21, of 501 Moss Lane, Greenville, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and a small amount of marijuana after a police search of her vehicle at 6:30 a.m. Aug. 16 in the parking lot of First National Bank in Transfer. Police said they found a small bag of marijuana, two bowls and a grinder.
• Kylie C. Augustine, 26, of 35 Taylor St., Greenville, was charged with aggravated assault, aggravated assault by vehicle, assault, recklessly endangering another person, disorderly conduct and driving with a suspended or revoked license after police said Augustine struck three people with her vehicle at at 4:04 p.m. Aug. 31 along Park Drive, Greenville.
• Mark Allen Krinjeck, 37, of 717 Hamilton Ave., Farrell, was charged with aggravated assault, assault, strangulation, unlawful restraint, endangering the welfare of children, terroristic threats and harassment after police said he got into an argument with a woman at 10:46 a.m. Sept. 19 at home. He is accused of striking the woman, leaving visible injuries on her face, chest, arms and torso. Police said a 2-year-old child was present during the incident and that he threatened to kill the woman.
Grove City police
• Nicholas Burns, 40, of 1037 Barkeyville Road, Lot 38, was charged with possession of a controlled substance possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 7:23 p.m. Sept. 20 in the 300 block of North Broad Street, police said.
• Codey Holtman, 27, of Grove City, was injured when police said he was riding his bicycle at 12:00 p.m. Sept. 25 in an unnamed alley near Jackson Street, and was hit head-on by what he described as a blue car. Holtman may have lost consciousness as a result of the crash. The driver of the vehicle failed to stop and render aid or call 911. Grove City Police are asking the public to be on the lookout for a blue car that may have damage to the front, hood or windshield.
• Andru Rai Lewis, 28, of 696 Syme St., Masury, was charged with resisting arrest, possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana and harassment after police said he punched a woman in the face at 11:45 a.m. Sept. 21 in the 100 block of Buhl Farm Drive, Hermitage, police said. Police said they had to tackle Lewis and an officer was injured in the altercation.
• John Michael Hicks, 31, of 341 Liberty St., and Jennifer R. Stacey, 38, of 333 Liberty St., both Sharon, were charged with burglary, conspiracy and trespassing after police said they entered a house at 12:53 p.m. Sept. 20 in the 500 block of South Buhl Farm Drive, and took jewelry and a handgun.
• Krystina Ashli-Dillon, 35, of 965 Mercer Ave., Hermitage, was charged with access-device fraud, identity theft and possessing an instrument of crime after police said she stole $575 from another person’s bank account and deposited it into her own.
Humane Society of Mercer County
• Antonio Lee Campbell, 50, of 1500 Parke Drive, Apartment 1D, Hermitage, was charged with aggravated animal cruelty, cruelty to animals and neglect of animals after Humane Society agents said witnesses saw him throw a bag in a dumpster on July 29. The bag was was found to have contained two dead kittens, agents said.
• Chase Serafin, 21, of 1535 Parke Drive, Apartment 1B, Hermitage, was charged with cruelty to animals when agents said he was seen on video hitting a cat on Sept. 18.
Pennsylvania Office of the Attorney General
• Kristin L. McLaurin, 37, of 734 Meek St., Sharon, was charged with insurance fraud after prosecutors said she claimed that she had insurance on her vehicle on Jan 21 after an accident but did not.
• Margaret Beth Rigby, 62, of 465 Grant St., Sharon, was charged with making false reports of child abuse after police said she made a false Childline report Aug. 29 that implicated two people.
• Raelynn M. Vantassel, 32, of 467 Lorain St., Apt. 1A, Sharon, was charged Sept. 26 with access-device fraud after police said she used a company credit card Aug. 21 when she was not authorized.
• Adam J. Lynn, 37, of 465 Grant St., Sharon, was charged with failure to provide accurate registration information after police said he failed to report a change in employment over the period of Sept. 8 to Sept. 17 as per Megan’s Law requirements.
• Daishauna Jeanique Jenkins, 32, of 878 Baldwin Ave., Sharon, was charged with forgery and theft for incidents around July 6, when police said she took at least 15 checks from a woman’s checkbook and made them out to herself and local retailers and signed the victim’s name to the checks.
• Nathan Owen Marshall, 64, of last known address of 162 Pearrell St., Sharon, was charged with assault and harassment for an incident at 9:25 a.m. Sept. 17 at the Salvation Army, 660 Fisher St.. He is accused of hitting a woman in the arm, causing pain and injury, police said. Police said he shoved a second woman when she stepped between the two to stop the fight.
• Adam Michael Neff, 31, of 736 Spruce Ave., Sharon, was charged with involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, sexual assault and aggravated indecent assault when police said he forced a woman to have sex at 4 a.m. June 8 in his home, police said.
• Evan Michael McCrensky, 19, of 445 Morton St., Sharon, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and purchase of alcohol by a minor after police responded to the residence for another call at 7:44 p.m. Aug. 29. Police said officers found marijuana, drug paraphernalia and alcohol in his possession.
• Sandra M. Hiltabidel, 37, of 1553 15th St., Sharpsville, was charged with assault and disorderly conduct after an incident at 1:30 a.m. Sept. 19 at the Getaway Bar and Grill, 711 W. Main St., after police said she attacked a woman and threw her to the ground.
• Anthony Leonard, 27, of 2117 Park Hill Drive, Apartment M, Pittsburgh, was charged with terroristic threats after an incident at 11:57 p.m. Sept. 23 in the 100 block of North Mercer Avenue when police said he put a pistol to a woman’s head and threatened to kill her.
• Police said an unidentified woman wearing a red jacket, black shorts and carrying multiple shopping bags was seen stealing at least 34 hats worth $1,156 at 1:55 p.m. Sept. 22 from Lids, 1911 Leesburg-Grove City Road, Springfield Township, police said.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE ARRESTS
• Barton Frezzell, 61, at 8:38 p.m. Sept. 21 at Sharon-New Castle Road and Park Avenue, police said.
• Samantha Simon, 33, Sharon, at 4:55 p.m. Sept. 22 on George Junior Road, police said.
• Timothy Young, 44, Grove City, at 9:35 p.m. Sept. 23 in the 400 block of Gilmore Avenue, police said. Also charged with possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia, police said.
• Justin Tyler Milliren, 19, of 21 Maple Terrace Ave, Grove City, at 8:07 p.m. Sept. 17. Also charged with possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and illegal purchase, consumption and/or transportation of liquor, police said.
• Kelley Jean Peroni, 41, Bulger, Pa., at 9:14 p.m. Sept. 23 on Sharpsville Avenue and State Street, police said. Also charged with providing false identification to law enforcement and aggravated assault after police said she stomped an officer’s foot with her foot, police said.
Grove City police
• Asa Seelbaugh, 38, Franklin, at 9:22 p.m. Sept. 17 in the 500 block of South Center Street. He was also charged with possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia after police said they found a small amount of marijuana, THC cartridges and other drug paraphernalia in the vehicle.
• Austin Lee Lauper, 22, of 649 S. Hermitage Road, Hermitage, at 12:36 a.m. Sept. 7 on Mercer Avenue at South Buhl Farm Drive, police said.
• Robert Lee Mitchell Jr., 49, of 632 E. State St., Apartment 34, Sharon, at 11:57 p.m. Sept. 9 at East State Street and North Buhl Farm Drive, police said.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.