• Marquis Jolel Fletcher, 28, of 355 E. Connelly Blvd., Sharon, was charged with assault and harassment after police said he punched a woman in the face at 11:55 a.m. Aug. 17 in the 1700 block of Roemer Boulevard.
• Donna Jean Jefferson, 68, of 269 Sieg Hill Road, Shenango Township, was charged with making terroristic threats and harassment after police said he threatened to shoot and kill a woman at 7:09 p.m. Aug. 15 in the 900 block of Fruit Avenue.
• Richard Arlen Shaffer III, 28, of 484 North St., Sharon, was charged with burglary, trespassing, theft and receiving stolen property after police said she took rings sometime Aug. 6 and 12 from a home in the sub-100 block of Capitol Court and sold them at two Sharon pawn shops for $840.
• Andre Dupree Hailstock, 28, of 117 Beechwood Ave., Wheatland, was charged with making terroristic threats and harassment after police said he threatened to kill a man at 10:40 a.m. Aug. 1 at Klassy Kuts Barber Shop, 413 Spearman Ave.
• Justin Jerome Johnson, 32, of 317 Quinby St., Sharon, was charged with altering the serial number of a firearm, possessing a firearm with an altered serial number, carrying a firearm without a license, possession with intent to manufacture or deliver drugs, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and a small amount of marijuana after police served a search warrant on his home at 6:02 a.m. Tuesday. Police said they found two clear plastic bags that contained 10.2 grams of a substance suspected to be crack cocaine, and 3.7 grams of a substance suspected to be heroin, a .22 caliber revolver with the serial number removed and five live rounds, a digital scale with white residue and 1 gram of marijuana.
Grove City police
• Someone stole a blue Giant BMX bicycle between Aug. 18 and 20 from a home in the 200 block of South Broad Street, police said.
• A red SUV hit a black Hyundai Sonata parked in the parking lot at Quality Life Services, 400 Hillcrest Ave. on Aug. 19 between 10 and 11 p.m. and the driver left the scene, police said.
• Justin Robert Axe Dodds, 18, of 41 College Ave., Fredonia, was charged at 4:09 p.m. Aug. 22 with possession with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 4:09 p.m. Aug. 22 by the Sharon FOP Shooting Range, 142 N. Water Ave. where police said they found three clear bags that contained 94.5 grams of marijuana in them.
• Effie Renae Leonard, 40, of 345 E. Connelly Blvd., and Leslie Randel Moore, 46, of 378 Malleable St., Sharon, were charged with identity theft and access device fraud after police said they used a credit card belonging to someone else to make $1,400 in fraudulent transactions around Aug. 23 at several Hermitage retailers.
• Leslie Thomas Krauss, 29, of 225 N. Buhl Farm Drive, Hermitage, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Police said he was discovered at 3:45 p.m. Aug. 23 in a home in the 200 block of Ellis Avenue hiding in the base of a bunk bed mattress and they found a glass cylindrical crack pipe, wire mesh filter and metal rod.
He was charged with disorderly conduct after he police said he made noise, used obscene language, made loud banging noises and making noises to mimic sex acts.
• Justin Daniel Kohnen, 33, of 26 Sheryl Lynn Lane, Apartment 3, New Wilmington, was charged with burglary and theft after police said he entered his employer’s business, American Industries, 1 American Way, his employer, at 8:30 a.m. July 11 by climbing through a ventilation opening. Once inside, police said he took a large amount of industrial tools worth more than $2,000, police said.
• Charles Brian Caston, 36, of 411 Malleable St., Sharon, was charged with assault after an incident at 3:08 a.m. Aug. 15 at his home. Police said he punched a woman about 12 times in the face, causing visible injuries to her face. Police said he also kicked her repeatedly while she was on the floor.
• Megan Christina Brown, 31, of 1425 Bold Drive, Apartment 2B, Hermitage, was charged with burglary and theft after police said she took gaming items from a home about 4:29 p.m. Feb. 18 along the 300 block of Baldwin Avenue, around 4:29 p.m. Feb. 18. Police said she tried to sell the items at a Sharon business.
• Christian E. Tiller, 24, of 858 Cedar Ave., Sharon, was charged with assault and harassment after police said he hit a woman several times at 2:07 p.m. July 7 in the 800 block of Cedar Ave.
• Taijh R. McCoy, 27, with a last known address of 81 E. Shenango St., Sharpsville, was charged with strangulation at 10:23 a.m. Aug. 9 after police said he choked a woman in the sub-100 block of East Shenango Street, police said.
• Dustin Daniel Dilley, 21, of 381 Logan Ave., Sharon, was charged with making terroristic threats after police said he threatened to kill a woman and rape another woman and a juvenile at 12:34 p.m. Aug. 23 in the 400 block of Logan Avenue.
• Angelo Jaaron-R Jackson, 21, of 421 Neeb St., Farrell, was charged with possession with intent to deliver, possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia at 2:42 a.m. Aug. 24 in the 800 block of Spruce Avenue. Police responding to a report of a large house party stopped him walking along Spruce Avenue said they found a handgun inside his waistband, four clear bags and a small black scale in his pocket and 5.4 grams of ecstasy in his sock, police said.
• Dewayne Ude Williams Jr., 42, of 305 Budd St., Sharon, was charged with assault after police said he choked a woman and hit her in the head and face causing swelling at 10:40 a.m. Aug. 22 at home.
• Someone stole an 2005 black and orange KTM 125SX Supercross off-road dirt bike from a home in the 7900 block of Lamor Road, Jefferson Township, between 9:30 p.m. Tuesday and 3:50 p.m. Wednesday, police said.
The stolen dirt bike has the number “63” written on the number plates.
• Police are investigating reports of sexual assault against a 10-year-old boy about 9 a.m. Aug. 5 in the 1700 block of Block Leise Road, Sandy Creek Township.
• Jeffrey Eaton, 45, Grove City, was reported out of compliance with Megan’s Law registration requirements at 11:52 a.m. Wednesday when he came to an appointment with at the Pennsylvania Probation and Parole office, 8362 Sharon Mercer Road, police said.
• Someone entered a Fredonia man’s unlocked van between 11 p.m. Aug. 23 and 7:24 a.m. Aug. 24 while it was parked at the Candlewood Suites Hotel, 37 Holiday Blvd., Springfield Township, and took items valued at $560, police said.
• Justin D. Kohnen, 32, of 26 Sherry Lynn Lane, apartment 3, New Wilmington, at 9:59 a.m. Aug. 13 at 1217 Hall Ave., for a warrant for theft.
• Lynette R. Keller, 27, of 290 Mesabi St., Sharon, at 2:55 p.m. Aug. 13 at 800 N. Hermitage Road for a warrant for public drunkenness.
• James D. Lowe, 36, of 735 Spruce Ave., Sharon, at 8:54 p.m. Aug. 13 at 496 E. State St., for a warrant from the district attorney’s office.
• Philip J. Swaney, 49, of 331 Andrew St., at 9:37 p.m. Aug. 13 at home for a warrant from Sharon for failure to comply with sex offender registration.
• Kurtis J. Kieper, of 164 Elm Ave., Sharon, at 7:57 a.m. Aug. 15 at home for a warrant from Sharon for rape of an unconscious victim and statutory sexual assault.
• Dylan Fisher, 24, of Lock Haven, of the State Correctional Institution of Mercer, 801 Butler Pike, Findley Township, at 8:46 a.m. Aug. 15 in the prison for a court order from Summit County, Ohio, on a probation violation related to trafficking cocaine, police said. An arrest prior to requisition charge was filed against Fisher pending extradition back to Ohio.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.