MERCER – PennDOT has scheduled this road worknext week in Mercer County:
• Pipe replacement in Hadley Township along Fredonia and Lake roads.
• Ditching in Mill Creek Township along Glenn School Road; in Coolspring Township along Perry Highway (U.S. Route 19); French Creek Township along Sandy Lake Road (state Route 173); in Jefferson Township along Lake Road and Valley Road (state Route 258); in Shenango Township along West Middlesex-Mercer Road (state Route 318); and in Salem Township along Methodist Road).
• Bridge work in Shenango Township along Interstate 37).
• Crack sealing in Greenville along Liberty Street (state Route 58) and Jamestown along Jamestown Road (Route 58).
• Spray patching in Sandy Lake Township along Fredonia Road and McComb Road.
• Seal coating in the Greenville area in various locations.
• Patching in the Greenville area in various locations.
• Brush cutting in West Middlesex area in various locations.
• Storm cleanup in various locations throughout the county.
All work is weather-dependent.