SHARON – The Herald’s annual Shoe Our Children program through its Good News Fund has raised $454.
The fundraising effort provides school shoes to the area’s less fortunate children.
Individuals, businesses and organizations wanting to make a tax-free contribution should make their checks payable to The Good News Fund/Shoe Our Children and mail them to Nancy Ash, in care of The Herald, Box 51, Sharon 16146. Contributions also may be dropped off at The Herald office, 52 S. Dock St., Sharon.
These are the most recent contributors:
• Phil and Marge Ryan, Sharpsville.
• Jeff and Salvadora Hamilton, Hermitage.
• In loving memory of 2nd Lt. Zachariah Miller from Uncle Jack, Aunt Carole, Nicole and Henry.
• Carole and John Miller, Hermitage.
• Bob and Audrey Goda in loving memory of George and Helen Goda, Leonard and Elsie Van Gazelle and Ed Gurskey.
• Joan Lake, Sharpsville.
Stasia L. Reeher, Grove City.
• Jo-Ann A. Grande, Hermitage.
• Glen and Ruth Pettey, Farrell.
• In memory of the deceased Fragle and Laslow families, from Bob and Carrie.
• Rodney and Jean Taylor, Sharon.
• Virginia E. Lange, Sharon.