- Family files wrongful death lawsuit against Hermitage medical center
- One injured Friday in Farrell shooting
- Teen killed in ATV crash
- Sharon man pleads guilty to sex offenses
- Homicide suspect wants hearing on extradition
- Communities to standardize trick-or-treat times
- Pandemic, unrest drive recent surge in gun sales
- A loving mom cat helps foster felines
- New director takes over at Community Food Warehouse of Mercer County
- Gov. Wolf refuses to budge on crowd limits
Heather Campoli, 48, of Sharpsville, passed away Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2020, in her home. Obituary information is not complete. Arrangements entrusted to J. BRADLEY McGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME and CREMATORY Inc., 1090 E. State St., Sharon.
Charles Eckenrod, 66, of Sharon, passed away Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020, in his home. Obituary information is not complete. Arrangements entrusted to J. BRADLEY McGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME and CREMATORY Inc., 1090 E. State St., Sharon.
David L., 60, of Grove City. Visitation: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday (9-29-20) at CUNNING-HAM FUNERAL HOME Inc., 306 Bessemer Ave., Grove City. Funeral service: 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with a dinner following at VFW Post 519, Grove City. Burial: Barkeyville Cemetery.
David L. Gilmore, 60, of Grove City, passed at home on Friday, Sept. 25, 2020, following a brief illness. David was born in Grove City on Oct. 13, 1959, to Glenn L. and Jean E. (Brenneman) Gilmore. He was raised in the Baptist faith and attended The First Baptist Church, Grove City. David re…