• Someone spray-painted the side of a vehicle at about 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of Brookfield Avenue, police said.
• A thrown object hit and cracked the windshield of a moving vehicle at 6 p.m. Wednesday on state Route 82 eastbound by Addison Road, police said, adding they didn’t know if it the object was thrown on purpose or by accident.
• Michael J.L. Suojanen, 40, of Harmony, Pa., faces a charge of theft for accepting $14,900 in October 2014 to pay for materials toward a siding job for a home in Mercer, but never doing the work, a Mercer County detective said.
• Eugenia D. Ganzy, 39, of 416 Prospect St., Sharon, was charged with criminal trespassing for entering a home in the 200 block of Logan Avenue without permission, police said.
• Police said they are investigating the theft of prescription medication and cash from a purse at 10:15 p.m. Monday at George Junior Republic, Pine Township.
• Shelly Ansell, 40, of Greenville, was taken to a regional hospital after her westbound car hit a sign and rolled multiple times into a tree at 10:04 p.m. Dec. 23 on Kidds Mill Road, just west of Keystone Road, in Delaware Township, police said. She was not wearing a seat belt, police said. Fredonia volunteer firefighters assisted.