• Christopher Ziros, 44, of 391 Stambaugh Ave., Sharon, was charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and false identification to law enforcement after a traffic stop at 8:52 p.m. Dec. 31 at Spearman Avenue and Union Street, police said.
• Alan Dale Miller, 35, of 41 S. Summit Road, Greenvile, was charged with possession with intent to deliver, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after an incident reported at 4:46 p.m. Oct. 20 in the 1000 block of Beechwood Avenue, police said. Police said he had sandwich bags with an unknown brown substance weighing 14 grams; three sandwich bags with crack cocaine weighing, 16 grams, 4 grams and 12 grams; two sandwich bags with a gray substance believed to be Fentanyl weighing 30 grams and 17 grams; a bag of crack cocaine weighing 26 grams; an unknown wax substance weighing 10 grams; a large number of unknown pills, a small amount of marijuana and two digital scales with white, powdery residue.
• Schron M. Payne, 49, of 1013 Fruit Ave., Farrell, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 11:19 a.m. Dec. 21 at French Street and Emerson Avenue, police said. Police said he had a glass smoking device with suspected crack cocaine residue in it.
• Gabriel Marie Greene, 34, of 227 Emerson Ave., Farrell, was charged with assault and harassment after an incident reported at 12:54 p.m. Dec. 22 at home, police said. Police said she bit a man on his forearms, breaking the skin and leaving teeth marks.
• Christian T. Metzinger, 21, of 776 Baldwin Ave., Sharon, was charged with carrying a firearm without a license after a traffic stop at 2 a.m. Dec. 30 on Mary Street, Hermitage, police said. Police said he had a Colt Trooper 357 Magnum in a vehicle and four live rounds in his pocket.
• Brian Scott Sonoga, 38, of 370 Rexford Drive, No. 57, Hermitage, was charged with trespass and loitering and prowling at nighttime after an incident at 6:26 a.m. Jan. 2 in the 2700 block of Morefield Drive, Hermitage, police said. Police said he tried to get in a rear door at a house by pulling on a screen door, then trying a second time to get in the front.
• Jamone Davis, 27, of 679 S. Oakland Ave., Sharon, was charged with endangering the welfare of children after an incident reported at 2:23 p.m. Dec. 28 in the 1500 block of Parke Drive, Hermitage, police said. Police said he fell asleep while watching his 3-year-old and 1-year-old daughters who were found wandering around Shenango Park Apartments’ property in minimal clothing in 39-degree weather.
• Emily C. Dailey, 22, of 1410 Parke Drive, Apartment 2B, Hermitage, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after state Probation and Parole agents called police to the home at 10:05 a.m. Dec. 29, police said. Police said she had crack cocaine, various glass crack pipes and digital scales.
• Sommer Nicole Flicker, 36, of 301 S. 10th St., Sharpsville, was charged with terroristic threats, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct after an incident reported at 5:43 p.m. Dec. 22 at a business in the 1600 block of North Hermitage Road, Hermitage, police said. Police said she threatened to punch several juveniles while acting aggressively and called them racial slurs.
• Linda Vance, 64, of 1443 Winterberry Court, Hermitage, was charged with assault and harassment after an incident reported at 7:48 p.m. Dec. 25 at home, police said. Police said she hit the victim, scratched her face and pulled out clumps of her hair. She also threw a phone at a man, hitting him in the arm, police said.
Mercer County Detectives
• Audrey A. Harris, 40, of 260 Maple Way, Sharon, was charged Friday with trespass and criminal mischief after an incident reported to have happened between Dec. 1 and Dec. 2, detectives said. Detectives said she broke into a house and damaged the front door and its locks.
• Patrick Laux, 20, of 1040 Glenwood Ave., Sharon, was charged Thursday with robbery of a motor vehicle, theft, receiving stolen property, and reckless endangerment after an incident reported at 7:17 a.m. Dec. 10 in the 100 block of W. Budd St., police said. Police said he stole a vehicle from a woman while she had been warming it up. He then took two juveniles to Sharon High School and pulled up behind the owner, who was in another car. She got out, went to her car and removed Laux, who took off. The juveniles identified Laux as the person who gave them a ride to school in the vehicle.
He was also charged Friday with theft for an incident reported at 8:03 a.m. Dec. 10 in the 1000 block of Glenwood Drive, police said. Police said he took another vehicle belonging to a Sharon man from his driveway on Glenwood Drive. He also took from the vehicle the man’s checkbook and $100 cash.
• Kenneth K. Cochrane, 44, Youngstown, Ohio, was charged with burglary, trespass, loitering and prowling at nighttime and criminal mischief after an incident reported at 7:06 p.m. Friday in the 200 block of New Castle Ave., police said. Police said he attempted to enter a house by breaking into a locked metal storm door, and damaging the frame to the main wooden door.
• Mitchell Zagorski, 36, of 234 Birchwood Drive, Transfer, was charged with aggravated assault and assault after an incident reported at 12:55 a.m. Sunday in an apartment at 215 North Mercer Avenue, police said. Police said he hit a man multiple times with a wooden board, causing swelling and redness to the victim’s head, face, back and arm. He also brandished a folding knife before fleeing the scene, police said.
• Wesley David Uhrin, 40, of 130 S. 11th St., Apartment B, was charged with accident involving damage and failure to stop and render aid or give information after an incident reported at 5:22 p.m. Sunday in the 1100 block of West Ridge Avenue and 11th Street, police said. Police said he caused an accident and fled the scene without giving information. Police said the other vehicle had severe disabling damage with multiple leaking fluids. Severe damage was also done to a nearby utility pole.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE ARRESTS
• Serena E. Kustelega, 20, of 1218 W. State St., Apartment 401, Hermitage, at 2 a.m. Dec. 30 on Mary Street, Hermitage, police said. Also charged with purchasing alcohol as a minor.
• Karen P. Laskey, 3969 Esther Lane, Hermitage, at 5:38 p.m. Dec. 31 at Morefield and Easton roads, Hermitage, police said.
• David J. Smith, 38, of 742 Hamilton Ave., Apartment 3, Farrell, at 5:41 p.m. Jan. 1 in the 4100 block of East State Street, Hermitage, police said.
• Kelcey L. Lowry, 22, New Castle, Dec. 22 on South Hermitage Road, Hermitage, police said. Also charged with possession of marijuana.