• Chang Zou, 49, Maspeth, N.Y., was charged with possession with intent to deliver, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 7:12 a.m. Dec. 17 on Interstate 80 east, Wolf Creek Township, police said. Police said 43 pounds of marijuana were found in the vehicle he was driving.
• A 52-year-old Coolspring Township man reported that sometime between Nov. 9 and Nov. 11, he was scammed out of $1,200 online.
• Two people suffered suspected minor injuries as a result of an accident at 9:22 a.m. Dec. 25 on Interstate 79 south, Jackson Township, police said. Police said a car driven by Angela Mwamba, 26, Erie, was headed south on the interstate, lost control on the wet road, went across the center median and hit a ditch. Both were wearing seat belts. The driver and passenger were both taken by ambulance to a local hospital, police said.
• A 45-year-old Jamestown man reported at 9:54 a.m. Dec. 28 that he was scammed out of the Vanilla prepaid gift card worth $122.40, police said.
• A 41-year-old Grove City woman suffered possible injuries as a result of a two-car accident at 6:33 p.m. Dec. 29 on Irishtown Road south of West Main Street Extension, Pine Township, police said. Police said a car driven by Brian S. Porterfield, 41, Grove City, was headed south on Irishtown Road and stopped at the intersection of West Main Street and a car driven by Marlana L. Filer, 25, Mercer, was headed southeast on West Main Street. The Porterfield car then pulled out into the second car’s lane and the second car hit the first car. Everyone involved was wearing a seat belt. The passenger in the second car was taken by ambulance to a local hospital, police said.