Grove City police
• Bradley James Surrena, 47, of 123 W. Poplar St., Grove City, was charged with disorderly conduct and restrictions on alcoholic beverages after a traffic stop Sept. 4 near the intersection of North Broad and North streets. Police said Surrena was a passenger in the vehicle.
• Nathan Robert Shank, 21, of 611 Stewart Ave., Grove City, was charged with assault, strangulation, harassment and furnishing alcohol to minors after a reported incident at 2:15 a.m. Aug. 28 at a home in the 300 block of Blaine Street. Police said Shank assaulted and choked a man who was later treated for minor injuries at a local hospital and supplied a 17-year-old boy at the residence with alcohol.
• Someone threw a branch on a parked car scratching the vehicle’s paint on Sept. 12 on South Broad Street, police said.
• Anthony Theodore Beiter, 34, of 113 Gilmore Ave., Apartment 6, Grove City, was charged with strangulation, assault and theft after police responded to the home at 4:12 p.m. Sept. 6. Police said Beiter assaulted a woman.
Hempfield Township police
• Police are requesting that anyone who was at a local pool league at Hilltop Tavern, 25 Conneaut Lake Road on Aug. 1 between 10 a.m. to midnight contact the department (724-588-7369) to aid in an ongoing investigation.
Sandy Lake police
• Carmela M. Geisler, 62, and Carissa S. Novak, 29, both of 16 E. Crawford St., Sandy Lake, were charged with assault and harassment after a reported incident at 4:25 p.m. Sept. 7. Police said they got into a fight at a home and both sustained visible minor injuries.
• Toney A. Bonner II, 32, of 377 Jefferson Ave., Sharon, was charged with retail theft and receiving stolen property after a reported incident at 10:46 a.m. Sept. 21 at Country Fair, 1459 E. State St. Police said he took items from Country Fair without paying and exchanged them for transportation.
• Dwayne E. Washington, 57, of 222 S. Oakland Ave., Sharon, was charged Sept. 16 with indecent assault of a person less than 13 after a reported incident at 5:20 a.m. May 28 at his home. Police said inappropriately touched a girl.
• Sophia Warr, 49, unknown address, was charged with theft after a reported incident at 11 a.m. Sept. 7 in the 1100 block of East State Street. Police said she failed to return a Sharon City School District-owned laptop, valued at $300, which was assigned to her child who had been enrolled in the school district.
• Dustin Michael Rogers, 18, Warren, Ohio, was charged with strangulation, assault and harassment after a reported incident at 12:42 p.m. Sept. 18 in the 300 block of Sterling Avenue. Police said he attacked a woman, leaving her with visible injuries.