• Gabriell Nicole Scott, 21, of 323 Spearman Ave., Centennial Place Apartments, Farrell, was charged Aug. 16 with endangering the welfare of children at 8:01 a.m. Aug. 10 when her 4-year-old autistic son was found on the 300 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard wearing only a diaper and T-shirt, police said.
Greenville-West Salem Township police
• Samantha Renee Krepp, 28, of 9 Franklin St., Greenville, was charged with assault, harassment and disorderly conduct at 3 a.m. Friday, Aug. 2, after police were called to the home for a physical domestic dispute.
• Christopher Allen Alford Sr., 32, of 9 Franklin St., Greenville, was charged with assault, harassment and disorderly conduct at 3 a.m. Friday, Aug. 2, after police were called to the home for a physical domestic dispute.
• Mia Sinead Boggs, 28, of 75 1/2 Plum St., Greenville, was charged with intentional possession of a controlled substance and use or possession of drug paraphernalia at 10:05 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 18, in the area of Chambers Avenue and Second Avenue, Greenville, after Boggs was reported to be knocking on doors and looking into windows. Police said she had a pair of crack pipes. She was also charged with retail theft and public drunkenness at 12:46 p.m. Aug. 18 in Rite Aid, Greenville, after Boggs allegedly was seen nodding off while looking at merchandise and was wearing stolen clothes.
Grove City police
• Someone stole identification cards around 12:20 a.m. Monday from Leisure Time Laundry, 1301 W. Main St.
• Michael Best, 32, of Grove City, was arrested at 4:01 a.m. Aug. 18 for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and public intoxication after he allegedly entered a vehicle in the 600 block of Lincoln Avenue and passed out, police said.
• Nicholas A. Buciarelli, 19, of 463 Ellsworth St., Sharon, was charged with terroristic threats, disorderly conduct and assault after he threatened to assault Walmart employees and shoot a woman in the face at 5:50 p.m. Aug. 18 at Walmart, 1275 N. Hermitage Road, police said.
• Albert James Taylor, 37, of 1227 Heinz Ave., Sharon, was charged Tuesday with possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia at 2:40 a.m. July 7 at Broadway Avenue and Wilson Road after a traffic stop in which police found 14 Tramadol tablets in an unlabeled prescription bottle.
Jefferson Township police
• Dustin Lee Moyer, 32, of Warren, Ohio, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at RV Village Camping Resort in Findley Township at 10:54 p.m. on Aug. 20 after the camping resort’s property manager reported Moyer as a suspicious person. Upon arrival, police said Moyer admitted to having a pill bottle filled with marijuana, a glass marijuana pipe and rolling papers.
• Ryan David Cornelius, 41, of 219 Taylor Ave., Apartment B, Sharon, was charged with strangulation, disorderly conduct and assault for allegedly grabbing a woman by the throat and throwing her to the ground at 9:13 p.m. Aug. 16, causing her to lose consciousness.
• Natasha M. Willingham, 30, of 324 Sterling Ave., Apartment J 201, Sharon, was charged with endangering the welfare of children at 1:18 p.m. Aug. 14 for leaving four children ages 9 months to 8 years old home alone while she went to work, police said.
• David A. Blanchett, 34, of 968 N. Stateline Road, Masury, Ohio, was charged Monday with forgery, theft by deception and theft for 159 transactions conducted between March 27 and July 16 at Metallico Shenango Valley, 670 S. Dock St., where he sold copper that he stole from his employer, Sunbelt Transformer, police said. He is accused of selling 8,634 pounds of copper for $16,264.
• Christopher John Ziros, 42, of 119 Brook Lane, Valencia, was charged with endangering the welfare of children and possession of a controlled substance when he was supervising his two grandchildren, ages 3 and 1, at 11:35 p.m. Monday in an apartment in the 300 block of Sterling Avenue and smoked suspected crack cocaine near a window while they were sleeping, police said. He was also in possession of .57 grams of crack cocaine in a small bag.
• Joshua J. Owens, 34, of 3391 Mill St., Atlantic, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia for allegedly smoking crack out of a window at 11:35 p.m. Monday at an apartment in the 300 block of Sterling Avenue, police said. He had in his shoe a small clear bag of suspected crack cocaine that weighed about 1.69 grams inside a small piece of cardboard.
• Jason A. Bobbie, 30, of Masury Ohio, suffered a serious injury when the motorcycle he was on crashed at 6:09 a.m. Aug. 17 on West Market Street near Bend Road, Lackawannock Township, police said. The motorcycle was headed west on West Market Street when Bobbie failed to maintain control and laid the motorcycle down in his lane of travel. Bobbie was not wearing a helmet and sustained a head injury. He was taken to St. Elizabeth’s Hospital. Police said Bobbie was suspected of being under the influence of alcohol and charges are pending.
• Someone stole poly wood outdoor furniture from the outside of the Seiver’s store at 1723 S. Center St., Springfield Township, police said.
• A woman was injured during a one-car crash at 10:36 a.m. Aug. 13 on Interstate 70 north in New Vernon Township. The vehicle was headed north on the interstate when the driver, Brett A. Wilson, 23, of Pittsburgh, lost control of his car on the road and it started to skid, police said. The vehicle left the east side of the road and hit an embankment. The driver was suspected to be under the influence of a controlled substance, police said. The passenger suffered an unknown injury and was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment. Both were wearing seat belts.
• A 79-year-old woman was injured after the car she was driving crashed at 9:33 a.m. Aug. 16, police said. The SUV the woman was driving was headed east on Tower Road, Greene Township, when it traveled off the left side of the road up an embankment and back down, hitting a ditch.
• Jennifer Ann Beck, 44, Mercer, was charged with endangering the welfare of children, corruption of minors, possession of marijuana and furnishing alcohol to minors for allegedly permitting her daughter, a juvenile, to smoke marijuana and drink alcohol at her home between Jan. 1, 2016, and April 1, police said.
• Someone leaked the bank account information of a 73-year-old Mercer woman between Aug. 16 and Aug. 19 and made $1,300 in transactions, police said.
• Someone found a small caliber Rugar revolver at 7:55 p.m. Wednesday in the area of Otter Creek at the East Cornell bridge in the 700 block of East Cornell Road, Coolspring Township, police said.
• Christopher Colton Coates, 25, of Hartstown, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia after police said they found him in the passenger seat of a vehicle pulled over alongside Interstate 79 in Findley Township at 8:15 a.m. on July 19 preparing to inject a needle into his arm.
• Jennifer Ann Beck, 44, of 664 Airport Road, Mercer, was charged with endangering the welfare of children, possession of marijuana, corruption of minors and selling or furnishing liquor to a minor after police said a friend of Beck’s daughter told police Beck had been supplying her teenage daughter with alcohol and marijuana every day after school since 2016. Police said Beck admitted to allowing her daughter to smoke marijuana and drink alcohol, but said she did not recall how often it had occurred.
• Andres Daniel Zambrana, 38, of Davenport, Fla., was charged with fleeing or attempting to elude an officer, speeding and reckless driving after police said he refused to pull over for a traffic stop on Interstate 80 in Findley Township at 9:15 a.m. on Aug. 22. Police said the arresting officer was forced to use a PIT maneuver to stop Zambrana’s car and that the suspect did not obey officers’ orders when they approached the car and attempted to arrest him. Police said Zambrana was tased and pepper sprayed before eventually being taken into custody.
• Lamar Antonio Owens, 41, of Erie, was charged with access device fraud, theft by deception and receiving stolen property after he attempted to use a victim’s Marriott rewards points to purchase a $129 hotel room online with the victim’s Marriott rewards account on Aug. 7.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE ARRESTS
Hempfield Township police
• Kaleb James Hobson, 19, of 7331 Church Road, Jamestown, at 12:19 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 17, on Williamson Road near Conneaut Lake Road.
• Robert W. James, 28, of 2960 Forest Ave., Niles, Ohio, at 2:16 a.m. Aug. 4 at Shenango Valley Freeway and South Buhl Farm Drive.
• Christine M. Shearer, 46, of 505 W. Neshannock Ave., New Wilmington at 12:36 a.m. Aug. 4 at South Hermitage Road and Maple Drive.
• John Lee Dye Jr., 51, of 435 Sheridan St., Hermitage, at 6:06 p.m. Aug. 14 at South Dock and State streets.
• Brendan Taylor, 38, of Greenville, at 10:05 p.m. June 29 on North Hermitage Road and Birchwood Drive, Pymatuning Township.
• Bryant Lee Shealy, 29, of Mercer, on Mercer- Grove City Road, north of McMillan Road in Findley Township at 10:40 p.m. on Aug. 21.
• Raymond Edward Constantino, 27, of Bloomington, N.Y., at the 16-mile marker on Interstate 80 at 1:27 p.m. July 2 after a one-vehicle crash. Constantino was also charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after police said they found a marijuana pipe and grinder in the vehicle.
• Mariah Blu Wilson, 25, of Mercer, on East State Street in Jefferson Township at 11:43 a.m. on July 21 after a one-vehicle crash.
• Charles Amond Brown, 40, of 326 Quinby St., Sharon, at 12:30 a.m. Monday in the 300 block of Quinby St., for a warrant out of Farrell.
• Matthew B. Kieper, 48, of 164 Elm Ave., Apartment 1, Sharon, at 3:21 p.m. Monday in the sub-100 block of West Connelly Boulevard, for a warrant for driving under the influence.
• David A. Blanchett Jr., 34, of 968 N. Stateline Road, at 3:15 p.m. Monday at 1217 Hall Ave., for a warrant for forgery, theft by deception and theft.
• Lelan K. Harris, 27, of 504 Hull St., Sharon, at 5:59 p.m. Monday at Hull Street and North Oakland Avenue for a warrant out of Pymatuning Township for aggravated assault.
• Joseph Allen Hill Sr., 34, of 245 Stambaugh Ave., Sharon, at 11:41 p.m. Aug. 17 in the sub-100 block of North Main Avenue, for a warrant out of the district attorney’s office.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.