• Dylan Como, 33, of 430 Old Fredonia Road, Mercer, was charged with possession with intent, possessing an offensive weapon, possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 5:38 p.m. June 23 in the 900 block of Beechwood Avenue. Police said Como was found to have a silver pocket knife, 10 suboxone strips in a clear plastic bag, and a blue and white package with a suboxone strip. In the car, police said they found a green medicine bottle with a white folded paper inside with a red straw with white powder residue, $755 wrapped in a rubber band and a silver flash light equipped with a taser on one end.
Grove City police
• Brian Campbell, 29, of Grove City, was charged with aggravated assault, making terroristic threats and reckless endangerment after an incident at 9 p.m. June 29 in the 200 block of Gilmore Avenue. Police said Campbell pointed a loaded firearm at his head while holding his 2-yearold child and pointed the loaded weapon at his pregnant girlfriend. Police confiscated a 9 mm semi-automatic pistol from the scene.
• Police investigated an accident at 12:24 p.m.
June 20 at East Main and East Broad streets. A vehicle driven by J. Ellen Hovis, 74, of Harrisville, was traveling west on East Main and stopped at a red traffic signal at South Broad. Police said a delivery van being driven by Nathan Bee, 52, of Avella, Pa., was also traveling west on East Main and failed to see that Hovis’ vehicle was stopped.
The front of the van hit the rear of Hovis’ vehicle. Both vehicles were towed from the scene and Hovis was taken to Grove City Medical Center with injuries.
• Cody Wise was charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness at 12:37 a.m. July 8 after a 911 call from a highly intoxicated male screaming obscenities and possibly fighting. Police said Wise continued yelling obscenities and was found to be highly intoxicated.
He was taken into custody and transported to Mercer County Jail.
Hempfield Township police
• John W. Shollenberger, 26, no known address, was charged with theft after police said he walked onto a property in the sub-100 block of Hadley Road at about 2:30 p.m. June 28 and took a $400 Mongoose bicycle, police said.
Sandy Lake police
• Brian K. Myers, 46, of Stoneboro, was charged with trespassing after police said he entered properties in the 1100 block of Greenville-Sandy Lake Road and 209 Hamilton Road at 8 a.m. July 4.
• Chauncey D. Chandler, 36, Burlington, N.C., was charged with tampering with evidence, theft, receiving stolen property and providing false identification to law enforcement after police said he took a cell phone worth $700 belonging to a woman at 3:34 p.m. June 21 from Sharon Regional Medical System, 740 E. State St.
• Ronald Leroy Merchant Jr., 28, of 648 Hull St., Sharon, was charged with strangulation after an incident at 10:07 a.m. June 23 in the 1200 block of Heinz Avenue where he was accused of holding a woman against a door and applying enough pressure to her neck that she could not breathe, police said.
• Raymond S. Trepanosky, 46, of 633 Hull St., Sharon, was charged with assault for an incident at 3:37 a.m. June 22 at home after police said he slammed a woman’s face into a table giving her two black eyes, a swollen nose and scratches near her mouth.
• Kevin Robert Harvey, 30, of 449 Watson St., Sharon, was charged with resisting arrest, aggravated assault and public drunkenness after police said he kicked and shoved officers who tried to arrest him at 8:40 p.m. June 24 in the 200 block of Orchard Street.
• Tyler Ashley, 25, of 437 Brooklyn St., Sharon, and Phoenix James Sargous, 22, of 474 Independence Court, Sharon, were charged with aggravated assault, criminal conspiracy, assault, reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct for an incident at the Getaway Bar and Grill at 1:53 a.m. June 23. Police said they punched a man several times during a fight, causing injuries to his head, face and hands and hitting a woman during the fight. Police said the man and woman were both taken by ambulance to Sharon Regional Medical Center.
• A crash happened at 7:10 p.m. July 7 at Mercer Road at the Stoneboro line as a man driving a motorcycle lost control, exited the north side of the road and rolled over several times, throwing the driver, police said. The driver was taken by ambulance to a local hospital with unknown injuries, police said.
• Keith Allen, 33, Hadley, was charged with assault and harassment after an incident at 1 p.m. July 6 on Larimer Road, Sandy Creek Township.
• Charges are pending against a 19-year-old Grove City man after a road rage incident at 4:28 p.m. June 13 on Butler Pike and Leesburg Grove City Road, Greenfield Township.
• Dalton Boggs, 24, Mercer, was charged with possession of a controlled substance after a traffic stop at 1:47 p.m. July 1 on Interstate 79 north, Lake Township.
• Andrew Scott Bell, 35, of Grove City was charged with burglary after an incident at 2 a.m. June 9 in a home in the 700 block of Old Ash Road, Grove City. Police said Bell is accused of entering a residence while severely intoxicated and going through items on two women’s dressers. Bell ran away but was caught by Grove City police.
• Someone took more than $300 from a Mercer woman’s bank account around 1:30 a.m. June 17, police said.
• A 77-year-old Jamestown woman’s debit card was fraudulently used online to make a $635 purchase at Best Buy at about 2:17 a.m. June 27, police said.
• Gregory Bond, 58, of Stoneboro, was charged with assault, harassment and criminal mischief after police said an argument at 9:41 p.m. May 24 in the sub-100 block of Railroad St., Stoneboro, turned physical. The 48-year-old male victim suffered a minor facial injury.
• A black Springfield Arms Savage and Warner handgun was stolen sometime between June 1 and June 9 from a residence in the 300 block of Jervis Road, police said.
• A 70-year-old woman reported June 28 that an unknown person entered her shed on Saranac Drive, South Pymatuning Township, and stole two 5-gallon gasoline cans full of gas, police said. The person also entered her vehicle and stole a quarter from the center console, police said. The theft is estimated to have happened sometime between 6 p.m. June 27 and 5 p.m. June 28.
• T & T Bar and Grille LLC, of 1101 Roemer Blvd., Farrell, was charged with a liquor law violation June 12 for allegedly selling alcoholic beverages to a 19-yearold.
• Someone stole about $500 from a New Wilmington woman’s bank account at about 3:27 p.m. June 9, police said.
• A 21-year-old New Castle woman is accused of entering a location in the 1800 block of Mercer Grove City Road and taking a cell phone and coins at about 2 p.m. July 8, police said.
• William James Burns, 32, of 1012 Rose Ave., New Castle, is accused of escape after police said he failed to return as scheduled to the Sharon Community Correction Center at 5 p.m. June 24.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE ARRESTS
Grove City police
• Robert M. Codispot Jr., 31, of 285 Muddy Creek Drive, Butler, at 8:34 a.m. June 13 after an accident on West Main Street where police said Codispot drove across two traffic lanes and hit another vehicle head-on.
• Dustin Miller, 27, of 536 Centerville Pike, Slippery Rock, at 5:02 p.m. July 7 in the borough, police said.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.