• Ian Kazimer, 23, of 619 S. Center St., Grove City, was cited Friday with disorderly conduct and two counts of harassment after fighting with a woman while they were walking along West Main Street, police said.
• Two Greenville-area residents were hurt when their car rolled at 9:42 p.m. Saturday on Conneaut Lake Road, police said.
Kenneth Dietrich, 61, of Mercer Road told police he fell asleep while driving. His southbound car left the road, hit a culvert and went airborne for 80 feet, rolled, hit a tree and rolled again, police said.
Dietrich and his passenger Joann Dietrich, 58, same addresss, were treated at UPMC Horizon, Greenville, a hospital spokeswoman said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Eric Shacklock, 33, Greenville; at 2 a.m. Saturday on Conneaut Lake Road, Sugar Grove Township; also charged with disorderly conduct and careless driving.
• John Michael Plotner Jr., 18, Dutch Lane, Jackson Center; at 3:20 a.m. Saturday on state Route 173 near state Route 965 in Worth Township.
• Ronald Edward Kautchick, 39, Sandy Lake; at 12:55 a.m. Saturday on U.S. Route 62 at School Road in Sandy Lake Township.
• Michael Lee Stevenson, 27, Greenville Avenue, Mercer; at 2:05 a.m. Friday on East Market Street near Cunningham Street, Mercer.
• Frederick Lee Blom, 56, McDowell Road, Transfer; at 2:45 a.m. Monday on state Route 18 at East Lake Road, Pymatuning Township.
• John C. Dunder, 39, Mercer; at 11:50 p.m. Friday on Interstate 80 in East Lackawannock Township.
• Matthew Peters, 20, Mars; at 2:50 a.m. Wednesday after crashing his car into a utility pole on state Route 208 near Old Ash Road in Springfield Township, police said.