• Police said they are investigating a report that a white car driven by a male damaged a yard at 533 E. Crestview Drive, Delaware Township, at 8:40 p.m. Tuesday. Anyone with information is asked to call police at 724-662-6162.
• A canister of change was taken in a burglary at 17 Pardoe Lane, Findley Township, between July 22 and Tuesday, police said.
• Rodney W. Slater, 20, of 23 Water St., Fredonia, was arrested at noon July 27 at home on charges of simple assault and harassment, police said.
Slater was involved in a fight with a 17-year-old boy, police said. The boy suffered minor injuries and refused medical treatment, police said.
• Police said they are investigating a report that someone took money from the cash drawer at Fox’s Pizza Den, 359 Greenville Ave., Coolspring Township, between 10 a.m. and 11 p.m. July 3.
• Emily A. Shollack, 22, of 311 W. Main St., Grove City, was injured when she was thrown from her motorcycle after it went into a ditch on George Junior Road, Pine Township, at 5:30 p.m. July 26, police said.
Police said she was taken to Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, but a hospital spokeswoman said she had no record of Ms. Shollack.
Ms. Shollack, who was driving through S bends in the road, was cited for a traffic violation, police said.
• Brent A. Selders, 4229 Stewart St., South Pymatuning Township, has been charged with bad checks and theft for passing a bad check May 20 at Country Fair, 205 N. High St., Mercer, police said.
• Jennifer L. Holsapple, Cochranton, has been charged with three counts each of bad checks and theft for writing three checks on a closed account between July 6 and 11 and passing them at County Line Cafe, U.S. Route 19, Sandy Creek Township, police said.
• Edith J. Wrightington, 34, of 7 N. Wood St., Greenville, was injured in a minivan crash on state Route 58, Coolspring Township, at 2:50 p.m. Monday, police said.
Police said she was taken to UPMC Horizon, Greenville. A hospital spokeswoman said Wednesday she had no record of her.
Ms. Wrightington was southbound when the van went off the road and hit a Dumpster, police said. The van traveled another 200 feet until it hit a drainage culvert. She was cited, police said.
Drunken driving arrests
• Nicholas Mirkovich, 49, of 556 S. Neshannock Road, Hermitage; at 12:20 a.m. Wednesday on South Darby Road; his car went off the road and sheared a power pole.
• Larry F. Deal, 59, of Charlotte Avenue, Hermitage; at 1:10 a.m. July 27 at South Erie Street and Evergreen Drive, Mercer; also charged with a lane violation and careless driving.