• Someone stole car stereo equipment worth $700, a digital camera and compact discs worth $550 and other items Aug. 14 from several vehicles parked in the 700 block of Rebecca Avenue, police said.
• Dorothy E. Hicklin, 37, of 1500 Parke Drive, was arrested at 7:52 p.m. Tuesday in Scenic Mobile Home Park, 156 Shenango Park Road on a warrant for traffic violations in Greenville and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance, police said.
Police stopped Ms. Hicklin on the warrant and found prescription drugs, a pipe and some straws in her purse.
SW Mercer County Regional
• James Mock, 18, Oakleaf Estates, 88 Mitchell Road, Shenango Township, was charged with theft, burglary and receiving stolen property after police said he broke into a mobile home and shed near his home and stole a bicycle, radio, tool box, medication and lawn mower.
Toby Harrison, 18, also of Oakleaf Estates, previously was charged in the burglary.
• Shawn M. Diefenderfer, 26 Kirkland Drive, Lackawannock Township, was cited for harassment after police said he hit Mikiya N. Diefenderfer of the same address at 1:35 a.m. Monday at home, police said. Mikiya Diefenderfer was cited for underage drinking, police said.
• Phillip R. Bell, 55, Mercer, was charged with terroristic threats, open lewdness, harassment and disorderly conduct after police said he threatened and exposed himself to a 36-year-old Mercer woman at 5 p.m. Monday at 574 Erie St., East Lackawannock Township, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Daniel P. Gravatt, 47, of Bean Road, Perry Township; at 1 am. Sunday on U.S. Route 19, Perry Township; also charged with a lane violation and careless driving.
• Nicole R. Brinkley, 26, Grove City; at 3 a.m. Saturday on Falls Road, Springfield Township; also charged with careless driving and a lane violation.