Greenville-West Salem Township
• Jeremy C. Walker, 28, of Erie, was arrested at 2:15 a.m. Sunday for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Canal Street near Jefferson Street, Greenville, police said.
Walker was a passenger in a car stopped for traffic violations. He was arrested for failure to appear for a hearing on a domestic relations charge in Mercer County, police said.
• A woman led police in Hermitage and Sharon on a pursuit Monday morning until she hit a curb disabling her car, police said.
Erica Boatwright, 23, whose last known address was 612 Hamilton Ave., Farrell, refused at about 12:30 a.m. to stop for Sharon police who wanted to pull her over for minor vehicle code violations, police said.
Hermitage police picked up the pursuit when she crossed over the eastbound lane on Shenango Valley Freeway, police said.
Her car hit the curb at East State Street and Sunset Boulevard, police said. She got out of her car and tried to hide behind a business in the 3500 block of East State, police said.
Hermitage police charged her with fleeing police, reckless driving, running a red light, driving under suspension and driving without insurance. Sharon police charged her with fleeing and attempting to elude police.
• A Sharon woman was injured in a two-vehicle crash at 6:07 a.m. Saturday at Maple Drive and the Shenango Valley Freeway, police said.
Traci Reiner, 36, of 325 Columbia St., Sharon, was taken to the hospital of Sharon Regional Health System, police said.
Nicholas Miloser, 26, of West Pittsburgh, was northbound on Maple when he pulled into the path of Ms. Reiner’s vehicle, which was eastbound on the Freeway, police said.
Miloser was cited, police said.
• Robert E. Hughes III, 34, of 479 W. State St., Apartment 2, Sharon, was arrested twice Friday for possession of drug paraphernalia, police said.
Hughes was arrested about 12:30 a.m. at 900 E. State St., and again about 8:45 p.m. at the corner of West State and Water Avenue, police said. He was also cited for retail theft after the first arrest.
• Lora A. Podralski, 43, of 265 Boyd Drive, Hermitage, was charged with distribution of a controlled substance and false reports to law enforcement after an incident about 11:45 a.m. Friday at South Dock and East Budd streets, police said.
• Corey D. Bryant, 35, of 906 Park Ave., Farrell, was arrested on a warrant about noon Saturday at his home, police said.
According to police, he was wanted on the following charges: simple assault, criminal mischief, aggravated assault, resisting arrest and escape.
• Dennis Neininger, 33, of 208 4th St., Sharon, was charged with resisting arrest, harassment and disorderly conduct after an incident Sunday at his home, police said.
• About $2,000 in copper wire was stolen between 11 p.m. Wednesday and 3 p.m. Sunday from Gabany’s Storage, U.S. Route 19, East Lackawannock Township, police said. Someone cut the lock off a storage unit, police said.
• A 1968 Volkswagen Beetle was stolen between 1 p.m. Nov. 27 and 5:30 p.m. Dec. 3 from a lane in the 50 block of Perrine Road, Wolf Creek Township, police said. A barn several hundred yards from the owner’s house was broken into, police said.
• About $65 was stolen at 2:56 a.m. Sunday from Wagler’s Camp Perry, Perry Township, police said. A chair was thrown through the front glass door, police said.
Greenville-West Salem Township