• Joshua Owens, 22, of 12th Street, Pymatuning Township, was charged with simple assault, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after police said he assaulted a woman at 2:35 a.m. Sunday at a Conneaut Lake Road business. Owens had Vicodin, a prescription painkiller, and a silver tube used to ingest illegal drugs, police said.
• Seven illegal aliens from Honduras were picked up around 7 p.m. Saturday after police stopped a vehicle on South Hermitage Road near Morefield Road for a minor traffic violation.
Four people were in the vehicle and police found the other three at the Country Hearth Inn, 2810 S. Hermitage Road where all of them had been staying. They will be turned over to immigration agents, police said.
• Andrea Stevens, 28, of 639 Stambaugh Ave., Sharon, was charged with receiving stolen property and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at 4:40 p.m. Sunday at 1400 Bolde Drive after police said they discovered the car she was driving was reported stolen from Youngstown.
• Jodi Leigh Rickert, 30, of 275 Stambaugh Ave., Sharon, and Celeste Muchiele Wilson, 44, of 712 Emerson Ave., Farrell, were each charged with terroristic threats and criminal conspiracy after an incident at about 4:30 p.m. Saturday in the 200 block of Stambaugh, police said.
• A Hartford man was taken to UPMC Horizon, Greenville, after he lost control and crashed his motorcycle at noon Sunday on Rutledge Road in Delaware Township, police said.
David Hernandes was not wearing a helmet and received a cut to his head, police said. A nursing supervisor at the hospital Monday said he was in satisfactory condition.
• Someone broke into Hastee’s Inc., 3358 Perry Highway, Sandy Creek Township, between 1 and 6:40 a.m. June 22 and stole an undetermined amount of cash and other items, police said.
• Someone broke into MacGregor Auto Body, 935 District Road, Fairview Township, between 7 p.m. Wednesday and 7 a.m. Thursday and stole a cash box with about $25 in coins. Damage to the property is estimated at $200, police said.
• Someone stole about 180 feet of welding lead between 6 p.m. Thursday and 7:30 p.m. Friday from a welder in a strip mining area of East Lackawannock Township, police said.
• Ian Rodgers, 24, of 725 Dutch Lane, Hermitage; at 2:30 a.m. Saturday in the 400 block of Dutch Lane after his vehicle rolled over once and hit a utility pole. Rodgers had minor injuries but police said they don’t know if he was taken to a hospital.
• Ryan Mapleton, 20, of 1504 Roemer Blvd., Farrell; at 5 a.m. Sunday on Virginia Road, after police found his vehicle in a ditch; also charged with drunken driving as a minor and careless driving.
• Kevin Milton Parrish, 23, of 551 E. Beaver St., Mercer; at 1:39 a.m. Saturday at 93 N. Sharpsville Ave.; also cited for driving on the sidewalk, driving on the wrong side of the road and disorderly conduct.
• John Kennedy Whalen, 46, Mercer; at 2:50 a.m. June 29 on state Route 158, East Lackawannock Township; also charged with careless driving, police said.