• Emily E. Robinson, 18, of 528 Superior St., Grove City, and a 16-year-old girl were charged with underage drinking at 12:28 a.m. Sunday on North Broad Street, police said.
• Irene Burns, 33, of 1108 Sherman Ave., Sharon, was charged at 3:22 a.m. Tuesday with simple assault after hitting and biting her husband during a fight, police said.
• Theresa Odem, 42, of 1141 Fruit Ave., Farrell, was cited for harassment at 6:39 p.m. Tuesday after she punched a 20-year-old Sharon woman in the eye, police said.
• James R. Lightner, 29, of 319 Maple Way, Sharon, was charged at 1:28 a.m. Wednesday at Railroad Avenue and Silver Street with simple assault, criminal mischief and disorderly conduct, police said.
Lightner picked up a bar stool in the Side Pocket Cafe, 109 E. Silver St., and hit a Sharon man with it; he then damaged the screen door when the owner tried to intervene, police said.
Lightner was caught running from the bar with another man who was cited with disorderly conduct and public drunkenness, police said.
SW Mercer County Regional
• Someone broke into a home in the 1000 block of Spearman Avenue in Farrell early Friday and “trashed” it, police said.
• Erica Lynn Boatwright, 22, of 910 Wallis Ave., Farrell, was arrested on a warrant for failure to pay after a traffic stop Friday on Idaho Street in Farrell, police said. The warrant was issued by Pymatuning Township police, and Ms. Boatwright was released to their custody.
• A transfer case and steering box for a Ford truck were stolen between 3 p.m. May 23 and 11:30 a.m. Tuesday from 493 Hartwick Road in Findley Township, police said.