• A tablet computer valued at $700 was reported stolen Wednesday from a home in the 8000 block of Addison Road, police said. A resident told police the tablet was taken between 8 and 11 a.m. Feb. 29.
ä Robert P. McNulty, 29, Grove City, was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and speeding at 1:10 a.m. Wednesday on West Main Street at Stewart Avenue, police said.
• Alexander M. Klest, 48, of Chicago, has been charged with theft, possessing instruments of crime, retail theft and driving without a license for placing incorrect UPC labels over a two-pack of dish liquid and then buying 49 twin packs March 2 at Walmart, 1275 N. Hermitage Road, police said.
Klest paid $145 for items that should have cost $245, police said. Klest was turned away when he tried to return wiper blades believed to have been bought with altered UPCs from the Walmart in Austintown, Ohio, and was arrested in the 100 block of South Hermitage Road, police said.
• Donnie M. Hailey, 46, of 1114 Spearman Ave., Farrell, has been charged with theft for taking the keys and driving off with a woman’s car Feb. 23 from Fairmont Drive, police said. Hailey was arrested in the car March 2 in Sharon and was charged by Sharon police with receiving stolen property, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving under suspension.
• Kala M. Gable, 19, was charged with accident involving damage to attended property, failure to stop and give information or render aid, driving without a license and careless driving after her car drove into the Sheetz store at 105 N. Erie St., at 2:09 a.m. Friday, police said. A soft drink bottle lodged under her brake pedal, and she accelerated in a panic into the side of the store, police said.
An employee was injured when the impact pushed a coffee counter into her, police said.
• Trevis Kennedy, 20, Pardoe Alley, Mercer, was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana and use/possession of drug paraphernalia after police found him, two other men, and two girls at an underage party at 10:36 p.m. Feb. 17 at 405 Sheriff St., police said.
Kennedy allegedly had a marijuana pipe and alcohol was present in the tent where the five people were, police said.
Mitchell Shealy, 19, and Bradley Treen, 20, both of Pardoe Alley, Mercer, were also charged, police said.
South Pymatuning Township
• Robert T. Carlo, 34, of Hermitage, has been charged with burglary, theft, receiving stolen property and trespassing for breaking into houses Feb. 14 in the 3000 block of Orangeville Road and Feb. 15 in 1400 block of Buckeye Drive and stealing several items, police said.