• Two women were hurt in a two-vehicle accident at 9:35 p.m. Saturday on Hadley Road, police said.
A vehicle driven by Rebekah Stebbins, 22, of Clinton St., Greenville, was traveling east and tried to turn left and pulled into the path of a vehicle driven by Tammi Wagner, 42, of Fredonia Road, Hadley, police said.
Ms. Stebbins’ vehicle hit Ms. Wagner’s and both had to be towed from the scene, police said.
Ms. Wagner was taken to UPMC Horizon, Greenville, by ambulance and Ms. Stebbins was taken to the hospital by private vehicle, police said. Both suffered minor injuries.
• Three people were taken to local hospitals following a two-vehicle crash at 3:04 p.m. Saturday at South Keel Ridge Road and Virginia Road, police said.
Mary Moore, 83, of 786 Lorenwood Drive, Hermitage, Helen Barr, 45, of 88 Mitchell Road, Shenango Township, and Robert Barr, 17, of 88 Mitchell, were hospitalized, police said, but police did not know which hospital they had been taken to.
A spokeswoman at UPMC Horizon, Farrell, said none of them were in the hospital Monday. A spokesperson for the hospital of Sharon Regional Health System could not be reached Monday.
Ms. Moore was cited for a left turn violation for turning onto Virginia into the path of a vehicle driven by Roy Barr, 45, of 88 Mitchell Road, police said.
• Andrew L. Smith Jr., 23, of 402 Orchard St., Sharon, was charged with possession with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia after probation and parole agents on Saturday found five grams of suspected crack cocaine and two bags of marijuana, a digital scale and other packaging at his home, police said.
• Larry Crawford, 55, of 104 Fifth Ave., Sharon, was charged with criminal trespassing Saturday at 100 South Water Ave., police said.
• Charles Carpenter, 21, of 148 Fifth Ave., Sharon, was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana at 12:45 a.m. Sunday in the 100 block of Euclid Avenue, police said.
• Isaac Williams III, 22, of 328 Sterling Ave., Sharon, was charged with burglary, theft, receiving stolen property and criminal mischief at 6:43 a.m. Sunday after a domestic incident in the 800 block of Sharpsville Avenue, police said. Williams damaged a woman’s car and stole a computer and cell phone from her home, police said.
• Someone stole an unknown amount of copper plumbing sometime prior to Friday from a vacant house in the 1100 block of Sherman Avenue, police said.
• Eggs and other objects were thrown from a light-colored, mid-sized sport-utility vehicle, breaking the windshield of an SUV traveling in the other direction, at 10 p.m. Saturday on North Summit Road, near Dowling Road, Green Township, police said.
• Six tires were stolen from a front yard between 9:30 p.m. Saturday and 12:30 a.m. Sunday on Hadley Road, Otter Creek Township, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARREST
• Thomas L. Faber, 47, of 333 Sherman Ave., Sharon; at 12:04 a.m. Monday in the 300 block of Sherman; also cited for accidents involving unattended property.