• Trivoune Craig, 19, of 804 Spearman Ave., Sharon, was charged with burglary at 11:50 p.m. Wednesday after he broke open the door of a 22-year-old woman’s apartment in the 8000 block of Addison Road, Masury, police said.
Sharon police arrested him at 12:08 a.m. Thursday and were holding him on the burglary charge and warrants for criminal trespass and criminal damaging stemming from an incident in September at the same residence, police said.
• Police said a man tried to rob a pizza delivery man at gunpoint about 6 p.m. Wednesday in the 700 block of Baldwin Avenue.
As he was leaving the area, a man walked up, brandished a handgun and demanded money, said police. The delivery man got into his car and locked the doors which the gunman kicked before the victim drove away, police said.
No one was injured and no money was taken.
Police described the suspect as a teenager, about 5 feet 2 inches tall and husky. He was wearing a black ski mask and an Army-style jacket, police said.
• Someone stole a Playstation 2 game console between 4:45 and 11 p.m. Monday from a home in the 500 block of McClure Avenue, police said.
• Two mirrors on the truck tractor of a Jamestown man were intentionally damaged at 10:30 p.m. Tuesday on U.S. Route 19 near Steingrabe Road in East Lackawannock Township, police said.
Drunken driving arrests
• Jack L. Edwards, 46, of 147 Wet Track Road, Shenango Township; at 8:01 p.m. Wednesday on state Route 62 in Masury; also charged with lanes of travel, police said.
• Beverly A. Linton, 54, Youngstown; at 5:39 p.m. Monday during the investigation of a traffic accident at the bridge over Yankee Creek on Warren-Sharon Road; also charged with lanes of travel, police said.