Greenville-West Salem Township
• Police were called to a home on Lininger Road at 6:16 p.m. Wednesday on a report of two stolen air conditioners, police said.
• Dominick Bates, 19, of Greenville, was arrested for underage drinking and disorderly conduct at 12:34 a.m. Saturday after police were called to a disturbance at a home in the 100 block of Columbia Avenue, police said.
• Derek Hedglin, 31, of E. Main St., Grove City, was charged with trespassing at 11:20 p.m. Saturday after he rode an ATV on the railroad tracks near the 100 block of Park Street, police said.
• Nicholas Barnes, 20, was charged with underage drinking after being drunk at 10:35 p.m. Friday at the McDonald’s in the 200 block of West Main Street, police said.
• A white Suzuki Kizashi was hit while parked in the borough parking lot between 4:30 p.m. Thursday and 12:30 p.m. Friday, causing damage to the left rear bumper, police said.
• Sharon L. Carroll, 44, of 6346 Frogtown Road, Hermitage, was charged with simple assault and harassment for scratching her son’s chest when she attempted to punch him at 2:10 p.m. Oct. 11 at home, police said. The son, Matthew J. Carroll, 20, was cited with harassment for slapping her, police said. The Carrolls argued over a marijuana pipe, police said.
• Danial J. Sherry, 47, of 1770 Pine Hollow Blvd., Hermitage, was charged with driving without an ignition interlock device on the car and driving under suspension stemming from an encounter Oct. 10 on the 2400 block of Rombold Road, police said.
• Anthony Nardone, 26, of 2103 Lakewood Drive, Hermitage, was charged with fleeing police, possession of Tapentadol, Adderall and Vicodin without a prescription, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and driving under suspension stemming from an incident at 4:11 p.m. Sept. 29.
Police said Nardone was spotted near a vehicle in the parking lot of a business on South Hermitage Road by a policeman who knew his license had been suspended, police said. Nardone got in the vehicle and police followed him home, police said. After Nardone had parked his vehicle, he did not heed a policeman’s command to stop and ran into the apartment complex, police said. He was later arrested and a search of his apartment turned up the drugs and paraphernalia, police said.
• Aubrey J. Grose, 36, of 975 N. Keel Ridge Road, Hermitage, was charged with possession of psilocybin mushrooms and drug paraphernalia and driving at an unsafe speed when he was stopped for a traffic violation at 3:12 a.m. Oct. 12 on Shenango Valley Freeway southbound, police said.
• Ward C. McKinney, 29, of 1315 Orangeville Road, Hermitage, was charged with false alarm to a public safety agency and false report for calling Mercer 911 and reporting that three to four people were fighting at 4:20 p.m. Oct. 13 in the 200 block of Orange Drive when no such fight occurred, police said.
• Michael Sopko, 34, of Youngstown was arrested for theft and receiving stolen property at 3:30 p.m. Friday after he stole an Xbox game console, police said. Sopko was at a friend’s house in the 100 block of Fourth Avenue, waited for him to leave the room, stole the console and ran, police said. Police caught up with him shortly after and he was holding the Xbox, police said.
• Someone stole two tires and rims valued at $300 at 4 p.m. Friday from a car jacked up in an alley on the 100 block of Flowers Avenue, police said.
• Someone stole an ATV Friday evening or Saturday morning that was parked on a back patio in the 400 block of Logan Avenue, police said. The Honda 90cc four-wheeler is purple with tape on a headlight and a broken taillight, police said.
• Three 15-year-old Sharon kids were arrested at 1:45 a.m. Saturday on Case Avenue and Linden Street and cited for breaking curfew, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Virgil C. Brakeman, 50, of 610 Beechwood Ave., Farrell, was charged with theft for stealing two packs of cigarettes from a table at 10 p.m. July 29 at the Slovak Home, 808 Spearman Ave., Farrell, police said.
• Someone entered Harvest Baptist Church, 516 E. Jamestown Road, Greene Township, sometime between 3 p.m. Saturday and 8:15 a.m. Sunday through an unlocked back door and stole an electric bass guitar, a mandolin, a radio, worth $500, and a lock box with $20 in it, police said.
• Police stopped a car after it kept swerving off the road at 10:11 p.m. Saturday on I-80 east in Wolfcreek Township, police said. An investigation is ongoing after the driver was found in possession of marijuana, police said.
• Someone cut locks on storage units and stole items sometime between Sep. 27 and Oct. 3, at Starr Storage, East Lackawannock Township, police said.
• Someone broke into a garage at 8:53 p.m. Oct. 13, on Mitchell Hill Road, Sandy Creek Township, and stole a Yamaha ATV worth $2,000 that was recovered shortly after, police said.
• Someone threw a brick through the windshield between 1:50 p.m. and 4 p.m. Sunday that was parked in a lot in the 600 block of East State Street, police said.