• Police said someone fired small white marbles, possibly out of a slingshot, at 3:16 p.m. Tuesday in the 700 block of Grover Street and broke three home windows with a value of $250.
West Salem Township
• Robert Garvey, 46, of 12 Vance St., Greenville, was charged with simple assault and harassment after he assaulted a women at 10:19 p.m. Tuesday, police said.
• Bruce Gorzynski, 23, of 61 N. Race St., Greenville, was cited for harassment after he pushed and punched a 16-year-old boy at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday in Riverside Park, Greenville, police said.
• Electronics were taken overnight Wednesday from a home in the 500 block of Hull Street, police said. The residents woke up about 4 a.m. and found a television, Playstation 3 game system and a laptop worth a total of $2,200 were missing, police said. It appears the burglars entered through an unlocked window, police said.
• A Blom Road, Pine Township, woman reported Oct. 2 that her credit card information had been used to make unauthorized purchases, police said.
• Someone stole $1,200 from a home between 5 a.m. Sept. 27 and 11 p.m. Sept. 28 at 433 Blacktown Road, Pine Township, police said.
• Someone tried to break in a home between 6:30 p.m. Tuesday and 5:10 a.m. Wednesday at 2925 Mercer-Butler Pike, Liberty Township, police said.
• About $250 was stolen between 8:45 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Sunday in a burglary on Williamson Road, Jackson Township, police said. About $100 and a pellet gun were stolen between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Sunday in a burglary on the same street, police said.
• A Kawasaki Bayou 200 all-terrain vehicle and a Craftsman riding mower were stolen between July 4 and Saturday from a home on Route 258, across from Brent Road, Liberty Township, police said.
• Police said they and Mercer County Children and Youth Services are investigating a report that a 2-year-old boy was assaulted Sept. 27 at a home on Blom Road, Pine Township.
• A firearm was stolen between April 1 and Sept. 20 from a location on Anderson Lane, Findley Township, police said.
• Max W. Kurpe, 23, of 440 Latonka Drive, Jackson Township, has been charged with theft for stealing two timing mats from Runners High, Grove City, police said.
• Lori Mortimer, 31, of Fredonia, was in critical condition at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital, Youngstown, after driving her vehicle off Airport Road at 9 p.m. Tuesday in Coolspring Township, police said. Ms. Mortimer’s southbound vehicle struck two embankments and a telephone pole before she was thrown from the vehicle, police said. She was not wearing her seat belt.
• Police said a 2008 Honda ATV valued at $7,500 was stolen between 11:30 a.m. Sept. 28 and 5 p.m. Sept. 29 from a garage on District Road in Delaware Township. Police said someone entered the victim’s garage, pushed out a riding mower, removed the ATV, replaced the riding mower, and closed the garage door before fleeing the scene.
• A hit-and-run occurred at 2 a.m. Sept. 29 on State Route 58 between District and Uniontown roads in Delaware Township when an eastbound vehicle, possibly a Chevrolet Impala, struck a split rail fence and utility pole, police said.
• Police are searching for Christopher Ritz Jr., 18, of Wrightsville, Pa., who is suspected of pointing a knife at a 41-year-old Greenville woman at 5:20 p.m. Sunday on District Road in Delaware Township. Anyone with information should contact police at 724-662-6162.
• Police said a .22 caliber revolver, a tree stand, a compound bow and $450 were taken between 8 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Sunday on Furnace Road in Fairview Township.
• Police said a set of torches, a chainsaw, a concrete saw, a weedwacker and two leaf blowers valued at $4,200 were stolen between Sept. 23 and 30 from an outbuilding on Fredonia Road.
• Randolph Fisher, 61, of 3088 Spangler Road, Shenango Township, was charged with writing three bad checks totaling $1,283 in March and April, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
West Salem Township
• Thomas Raiti, 56, of 37 Hamburg Road, Greenville; arrested at 4 p.m. Wednesday at home after police saw him drive through three backyards near his home and hit a wooden fence, garage and van at 56 Lancaster Ave.
Raiti ran home after the accident and police said they waited 45 minutes for him to come outside. He was also charged with accidents to unattended property and careless driving.
• Dennis Carrier, 52, of Fredonia; at 7:50 p.m. Sept. 4 on Fairview Road, Fairview Township, after driving his car into a ditch; also charged with careless driving.