West Salem Township
• William E. Fuqua, 25, and Brittany Tarr, 20, both of 45 N. Second St., Greenville, were charged with aggravated assault and simple assault after an incident outside their home Saturday, police said.
• Tasha Floch, 27, of 347 Hadley Road, Hempfield Township, was hurt after crashing her vehicle around 7:30 p.m. Sunday on Conneaut Lake Road, Sugar Grove Township, to avoid hitting a deer, police said.
Ms. Floch was taken to UPMC Horizon, Greenville, police said. A nursing supervisor said Monday she wasn’t listed as a patient.
• Billy Jo Adams, 27, of 1860 River Road, Hermitage, was charged with stalking, making terroristic threats and disorderly conduct after threatening to beat up a man and woman Wednesday on Fourth Avenue, police said.
• Paul M. Davis, 45, of Youngstown, was charged with simple assault, harassment and driving under suspension at 3:29 a.m. Thursday in the 100 block of Baldwin Avenue, police said.
• Someone stole a white 2000 Chevrolet S-10 Extreme sometime between 12:15 and 7 a.m. Thursday off state Route 58 near the North Summit Road intersection. John Bissell, 31, of Youngstown, got a flat tire shortly after midnight, when he left the truck parked off the road and it was gone when he returned in the morning. Police said the truck has Ohio plates, FAA-2215.
• Bradley Williams, 41, of Greenville, was charged with defiant trespass after a Ligo Road, Coolspring Township, landowner reported he was hunting on posted property at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, police said.
• Someone put a heavy steel pipe on cornstalks that damaged an Orr Road, Coolspring Township, farmer’s combine Friday, police said.
• Someone stole Cindy R. Painter’s wallet from her purse Friday night or early Saturday morning from the Draw Bar Tavern, Perry Township, police said. Ms. Painter is from Clarks Mills.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Brandon A. McNamara, 26, of 49 New St., West Middlesex; at 12:36 Sunday on Sharpsville Avenue.
• Jennifer Bailey, 37, of 1450 Parke Drive, Hermitage; Sunday on Prindle Street.
• Dylan T. Como, 24, of Grove City; at 2:15 a.m. Saturday on East Butler Street in Mercer.