• Ryan M. Hayes, 18, of 1000 Clarksville Road, Hermitage, has been charged with criminal mischief for spitting on and keying the pickup of his ex-boss after he was fired at 8 p.m. Sept. 17 in the parking lot of Hermitage Towne Plaza, police said.
• Shane L.J. Catrucco, 30, of 7266 W. Market St., Jefferson Township, has been charged with driving under the influence of Ativan, which is used to treat depression and anxiety, possession of 12 Ativan pills, driving under suspension and following too closely stemming from a traffic stop at 6:02 p.m. Sept. 20 on East State Street, east of Robertson Road, police said.
• Sheridan A. Lawson, 65, of 88 Todd Ave., Hermitage, has been charged with two counts of indecent exposure for exposing himself to a woman he was allowing to live with him until her boyfriend got out of prison March 1 and 31 at his former home, 2770 E. State St., police said.
• Matthew Bucciarelli, 29, of 2776 Mercer-West Middlesex Road, Shenango Township, has been charged with theft and receiving stolen property for stealing four neck ties at midnight Aug. 20, leaving the store, then returning them a short time later for $39, police said.
• Daniel A. Bates, 26, of Leavitsburg, Ohio, has been charged with two hit-and-run charges for running into the back of another vehicle at 7:44 p.m. Sept. 19 in the 2000 block of East State Street, and leaving the scene, police said. Bates was found later in Sharpsville, and borough police charged him with pubic drunkenness. Bates pleaded guilty to the Sharpsville charge.
• Kendra Harden, 20, of 1002 Webster St., Farrell, was charged with criminal mischief at 5:45 p.m. Friday after she slashed the tires of a bicycle and cut a swimming pool at 380 South Irvine Ave., police said.
SW Mercer County Regional
• Matthew A. Bodien, 21, of 456 Lorain St., Sharon, has been charged with theft and receiving stolen property for stealing a laptop computer and a Nintendo Wii game system Sept. 11 from a home at 3472 Sharon Road, West Middlesex, where he was an invited guest, police said.
• Lonnie J. O’Brien, 39, of Sharpsville, has been charged with a plethora of traffic offenses after his car hit a fire hydrant and drove away at 2:05 a.m. Saturday on Franklin Street in Stoneboro, police said. O’Brien was charged with lane, turn and tire violations, careless driving, driving at an unsafe speed, depositing waste on a highway, hit-and-run, failing to notify police of an accident, and operating without official certificate.
• Cash E. Buzard II, 23, of Sharon, and Justin A. Baumgarder, 23, of Mercer, each were charged with two counts of theft, conspiracy and loitering and prowling at night and one count of attempted theft for stealing about 300 pounds of copper at 3:26 a.m. Thursday from 1741 Bend Road, Jefferson Township, police said. They also admitted stealing from the same place the night before, police said. Buzard also was charged with driving at an unsafe speed and without insurance or inspection.
• Joseph’s Bar & Grill, 3807 New Castle Road, Shenango Township, has been charged with selling alcohol to a 19-year-old Aug. 24, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Kurt M. Good, 22, of 681 Meek St., Sharon; at 7:10 p.m. Sept. 19 at North Buhl Farm Drive and Parkview Boulevard; also charged with running a stop sign.
• Marcus A. Oatis, 28, of 305 Independence Court, Sharon; at 1:35 a.m. Saturday after crashing into a police cruiser at the entrance to the hospital at Sharon Regional Health System.
• Coryon Bertram, 22, of Dakota Street, Farrell; at 2:50 a.m. Friday after a hit-and-run accident in the Quaker Steak and Lube parking lot; also charged with hit-and-run and driving without a license.
• Maria L. Chalupka, 25, of 6736 Seneca Road, South Pymatuning Township; at 12:40 a.m. Sunday at North Water Avenue and Russell Street; also cited for driving without headlights.
SW Mercer County Regional
• Christopher R. Churovia, 41, of New Castle; at midnight Sept. 22 on Broadway Avenue in Wheatland, where he crashed his motorcycle; also charged with hit-and-run; treated at the hospital of Jameson Health System, New Castle.
• Thomas J. Yasher, 49, of 251 Clingan St., Hubbard; at 2:30 a.m. Sept. 22 at Idaho Street and Spearman Avenue, Farrell; also charged with a turning violation.
• Kenneth R. Sampson, 47, of Sandy Lake; at 9:56 p.m. Friday on Ketchum Road, Millcreek Township; also charged with a registration violation, driving under suspension, no insurance or inspection and careless driving.
• Brandon Hendrickson, 20, of 602 N. Cottage Road, Jackson Township; Thursday at Mercer County Jail on warrants for indecent assault and terroristic threats; he is accused of molesting an 8-year-old girl Feb. 23 in the 300 block of Lorain Street.
• Stanley Tatomirovich, 44, of 449 Cedar Ave., Sharon; at 2 p.m. Friday on a warrant for violating a protection from abuse order.