• Mark Reash, 48, of Hogan Hill Road, Sugar Grove Township, was charged with manufacturing a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after police said they found marijuana in his home at 6:50 p.m. Saturday.
• A 17-year-old boy suffered minor injuries after John Yesko, 79, of Goetsch Road, Sugar Grove Township, backed his vehicle into the boy at 1:05 p.m. Saturday in a parking lot at a Williamson Road business. Police would not release the name of the boy, who didn’t seek medical treatment.
• Deana Gammon, 23, of 697 S. Stateline Road Apartment 1, Sharon, was picked up on a bench warrant at 4:42 p.m. Monday at the Sharon police department, police said.
• Marlon Howard, 24, of 117 Beechwood Ave., Farrell, was picked up on a warrant for false identification to police and resisting arrest at 6:53 p.m. Monday in the 200 block of Liberty Street, police said.
• Lawrence T. Deas, 58, of 1231 Webster St., Farrell, was picked up on a warrant for receiving stolen property at 12:35 a.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of Wallis Avenue, police said.
• David A. DiClaudio Jr., 26, of 406 Ellsworth Ave., Sharon, was charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness, police said, after he hit a woman in the head with a hammer during a domestic dispute. The woman was treated at the hospital of Sharon Regional Health System, police said.
• Jackson L. Jones, 26, of 7766 Scullinan Road, Masury, was picked up on a warrant from Hermitage police at 3:20 a.m. Monday in Bicentennial Park, police said.
South Pymatuning Township
• Bradley Boylan, 22, of 94 Clinton St., Greenville, was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:16 a.m. Monday at a state Route 846 access area, police said.
• A thief stole a number of aluminum wall construction forms between May and June from a spot on Airport Road, Liberty Township, police said.
• An unknown white man, about 30, wearing a leg brace on his left leg pulled out of a stop sign and hit a Mercer man’s car at 9:30 a.m. Saturday on state Route 258 in Springfield Township, police said. The unknown man said he did not have a license or insurance and left the scene.
• Someone stole a blue Yamaha motorcycle worth $2,000 between 10 p.m. Sunday and 9 a.m. Monday from a home in the 800 block of Greenville Road in Coolspring Township, police said.
• Edward Brian Carnahan, 42, Girard, Ohio, was charged with harassment after he made repeated phone calls to a woman about 11:30 p.m. Thursday at her home on Rutledge Road in Delaware Township, police said.
• Someone spray-painted “UPS” between noon Saturday and 8 a.m. Sunday on two concrete barriers at the entrance to Tri-County Industries in Pine Township, police said.
• A Hadley man faces numerous traffic citations after he and a passenger ran from the scene of an accident about 3:30 a.m. July 3 on Beatty School Road in Perry Township, police said. The driver, William T. Boozer, 19, was treated at UPMC Horizon, Greenville, for minor injuries after his sport-utility vehicle hit two trees along the road, police said.
• Christopher C. Pacsi, 18, of 333 E. Judy Lynn Drive, Farrell, was charged around 1:10 a.m. June 23 with underage drinking on Longview Drive in Hermitage, police said.
• Larry Lee Sherman, of 59, of Hermitage, was charged with sexual abuse of children June 12 in the 6800 block of Frogtown Road, Lackawannock Township, after he was found to have nude photographs of a 16-year old girl on his computer, police said.
Drunken driving arrests
Greenville-West Salem Township
• Roger Lee Quinter, 47, of 922 E. Jamestown Road, Greene Township; at 12:33 a.m. Saturday on West Main Street, Greenville, after he led police on a brief chase that ended on Rooney Street, where Quinter wrecked his motorcycle.
Quinter was also charged with fleeing or attempting to elude police, resisting arrest, recklessly endangering others, flight to avoid apprehension, carrying a prohibited offensive weapon, disorderly conduct and related traffic violations. Police didn’t say what type of weapon Quinter was carrying.
• Brendan Mackey, 18, 778 Enterprise Road, Pine Township; at 3:55 a.m. June 30 on West Main Street in Grove City. Also charged with drinking as a minor and traffic violations.
• John Roy Koren, 57, of Gibson Road, Hempfield Township; at 3:05 a.m. Sunday on Gibson Road, Hempfield Township.
• Steven B. Krofcheck, Grove City; at 2:05 a.m. June 13 on Interstate 79 in Findley Township.