• A 15-year-old girl was charged at about 3:25 p.m. Thursday with domestic violence in the 7700 block of Elm Street in Masury, police said.
• Rebekah Stebbins, 20, Harrisville, drove into the back of a car driven by Griffin Olon, 20, Mercer Road, Hempfield Township, when Olon slowed down on Mercer Road at about 10:45 p.m. Thursday to turn into a driveway, police said.
Ms. Stebbins suffered injuries from her deployed airbag, police said. A spokeswoman at UPMC Horizon, Greenville, said there was no record of Ms. Stebbins being admitted there.
• Michael A. Rose, 22, of 842 Ravine Place, Sharon, has been charged with forgery, theft and access device fraud.
Rose stole a Grove City woman’s paycheck, forged it, and cashed it for $209 May 30 at Citizens Bank in Giant Eagle, 2365 E. State St., police said. He gave the woman $100, police said.
Rose also used the woman’s Visa debit card to make 17 unauthorized transactions for $369 at businesses in Hermitage, Farrell, Harrisville, Sharon and elsewhere, police said.
Drunken driving arrest
• William E. Ratliff Jr., 19, of 1055 S. Park Drive; at about 9:45 p.m. Wednesday; also charged with underage drinking and a traffic violation.
• Paul J. Banovich, 24, of 7094 Warren-Sharon Road; at about 4:50 p.m. June 14 on Warren-Sharon Road.
• Edward R. Wilson, 59, of 7889 South Ave., Masury; at about 2:40 p.m. Sunday on Standard Avenue, Masury.
• Franklin J. Hess, 38, of 1000 Broadway Ave., Masury; at about 3:55 p.m. Wednesday on Elm Street, Masury.
• Donald E. May, 43, of 492 McClure St., Sharon; at 1 a.m. Friday at his home on a warrant for simple assault from Sharpsville police.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Shirley L. Teague, 33, of Youngstown; at about 12:18 a.m. Thursday on warrants from Hermitage police after a traffic stop in the 800 block of Hamilton Avenue, Farrell.