• A 13-year-old girl was placed in Keystone Adolescent Center after police investigated the theft of a large amount of money Monday in the 100 block of West Poplar Street, determined her to be a suspect, and then recovered the money in Grove City Middle School, police said.
Theft charges are pending, they said.
• Quentin E. Walker, 25, of 485 Lincoln St., Sharon, was cited for harassment at 3:40 p.m. Monday at home, police said.
• Cortney Carrozzi, 31, of 337 E. Connelly Blvd., Sharon, was cited for harassment and criminal trespassing at 8:09 p.m. Monday in the 200 block of Prospect Street, police said, after she confronted a 38-year-old Sharon woman.
• Christina Grannison, 31, of 285 Malleable St., Sharon, was charged with making terroristic threats and disorderly conduct at 8:35 p.m. Monday in the 300 block of Malleable, police said.
• Brandy Marie Curry, 20, of 4420 Morefield Road, Hermitage, was charged with forgery, theft, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia May 1 after police said she stole checks and credit cards from a Sharpsville residence and spent $2,300. While Ms. Curry was being arrested, a police dog found suspected morphine and paraphernalia on her, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Someone broke into an unlocked garage at about 7:15 a.m. Monday in the 1100 block of Hamilton Avenue, Farrell, and stole a kid’s swimming pool, water sprinkler, ball and cleaning supplies, police said.
• Someone broke into a home at about 4 p.m. Monday in the 3200 block of Bethel-Wilmington Road, Shenango Township, by breaking a window in the door, police said.
A U.S. Mint collection and money were stolen, police said.
A second home was reported broken into in the 3100 block of the same road after it was discovered at about 7:30 p.m. the same day, police said. Someone broke a window to get into the kitchen, though nothing was reported missing at the time, they said.
• Daniel S. Richards, 18, of 2295 Orangeville Road, Hermitage; on Tuesday on a warrant for possession of marijuana Dec. 28 in the borough.
• Khalid Brockman, 25, of 24 Pierce Ave. Apartment B, Sharpsville; on May 8 on a warrant for simple assault against a woman Dec. 23 on Pierce.