- UPDATE: U. of Pgh. reports successful COVID-19 vaccine trial
- Police searching for multiple suspects after Greenville stabbing
- CEO Pierce, two others out at PHN
- WATCH VIDEO | Pennsylvania man who allegedly fired shots in Sheetz parking lot had no gun license, police say
- State freezes paychecks for 9,000 employees amid coronavirus fallout
- State reports nearly 1,000 new COVID-19 cases; Mercer County still with 8
- Farrell resident takes steps to become a minister
- Sharon to receive virus funding
- State reports more than 1,211 new COVID-19 cases; Mercer County now with 9
- With no shoulder to cry on
Marguerite Ann, 82, of Slippery Rock. A private funeral service will be held at SMITH FUNERAL HOME, 421 New Castle St., Slippery Rock. Rev. William Mumaw of Center Presbyterian Church will officiate.
Thomas F., 84, of Grove City. A private family funeral service will be held, and a public memorial service will be held at a later date. Online condolences at www.cunninghamfhgc.com Burial: Crestview Memorial Park, Inc., Grove City.
Rev. Carol Sue Erb, 79. Due to COVID-19 restrictions and public safety concerns, a private funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday (4-13-20) in J. BRADLEY McGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME and CREMATORY Inc. 1090. E. State St., Sharon, with Pastor Robert McFarland, officiating. To virtually atte…