- Those helicopters overhead actually are flying ICUs
- Landino's investment in city exceeds $10M
- Medical emergency might have caused woman to drive into house
- Grove city School Board OKs new contract for Supt. Finch
- Residents ask DEP to deny permit for landfill near Grove City
- 2019 trick-or-treat hours
- Police searching for man who bought phone with fake $1M bill
- Pair caught in abuse of corpse case
- Never Enough Yarn owner blames tariffs for store's demise
- Fire damages downtown apartments
This Week's Circulars
Gerald J., 91, of Farrell. Calling hours: From 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday (10-24-19) in J. BRADLEY MCGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATORY INC., 1090 E. State St., Sharon. Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.McGonigleFuneralHomeandCrematory.com. Service: Mass of Christian Burial will …
James R. Saal, 83, of Maple Avenue, Hempfield Township, died Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2019 in Sharon Regional Medical Center. Arrangements are pending at LOUTZENHISER-JORDAN FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATION SERVICES INC., 366-368 S. Main St., Greenville.
James A. "Tony," 51, of North Ridgeville, Ohio. The family welcomes friends to join them for a memorial luncheon at 2 p.m. with a time of remembrance at 3 p.m. Saturday (10-26-19) at Avalon Inn, 9519 E. Market St., Warren, Ohio. LISTON FUNERAL HOME is serving the family.