Mr. William C. (Dorothy), 98, New Wilmington, formerly of Hermitage. Per Dorothy's wishes, there are no services at this time Friends may sign guestbook at www.flynnfuneralhome.com Burial: Mercer Citizens Cemetery, Mercer. Arrangements by JOHN FLYNN FUNERAL HOME and CREMATORY Inc., Hermitage.
- Mercer County reports fourth COVID-19 case
- The latest local and state virus news from March 29, 2020
- Mercer County coronavirus cases hold at 7; statewide total surpasses 4,000
- Mercer County gets second COVID case
- Department of Health reports second COVID-19 case in Mercer County
- What's cookin'?
- Winery, brewery now making and donating hand sanitizer during crisis
- Minister says God saved him from the streets to speak His word
- Local company announces acquisition
- East Elementary School back on block after winning bid withdrawn
William "Bill," 76, Lackawannock Township, formerly of Hartford, Ohio. Services: Private, due to the COVID-19 virus. Friends may sign guestbook at www.flynnfuneralhome.com Burial: Haywood Cemetery, West Middlesex. Arrangements by JOHN FLYNN FUNERAL HOME and CREMATORY Inc., Hermitage.
Roy H. Ritter, 95, formerly of E. Greenville Drive, Hempfield Township, passed away Monday afternoon (March 30, 2020) in St. Paul's Senior Living Center. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced by LOUTZENHISER-JORDAN FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATION SERVICES, Inc., 366-368 S. Main St. Gr…