- 4 arrested on I-79 on drug counts
- Grove City Perkins reopens
- Woman tased after 35-mph pursuit: DUI suspect refuses to stop for Hermitage police
- Man pleads guilty in arson, burglary
- State charges 178 with welfare fraud
- Msgr. Charles Kaza removed from active ministry pending further investigation
- Venango County man hauls in state-record lake trout
- County agrees to sell land near I-80
- Police news from May 14, 2019
- Hermitage Memorial Day Parade canceled
This Week's Circulars
Robert M., 62, of Sandy Lake. Calling hours: None, per Bob's wishes. Online condolences may be sent to the family by visiting www.BlackFuneralHomes.net. Arrangements have been entrusted to BLACK FUNERAL HOMES, Stoneboro and Sandy Lake.
Russell T., 78, of Sharon. Calling hours: None. Online condolences may be offered by visiting stevensonfuneral home.net. Service: None, per his wishes. Arrangements are being handled by the HAROLD W. STEVENSON FUNERAL HOME LLC, 264 E. State St., Sharon.
Russell T. Root, 78, of Sharon, passed away on Saturday, May 18, 2019, at his residence. Born Dec. 26, 1940, in Sharon, he was the son of the late Russell E. and Ruth McCallister Root. Russell was a collector of various items. He is survived by four sisters, Majorie Munnell of Sharon, Gloria…
Sharon L., 59, of Hermitage A memorial service will be held at a later date. Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.McGonigleFuneralHome andCrematory.com. Arrangements by J. BRADLEY MCGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATORY INC., 1090 E. State St., Sharon.