As featured on
SUNBURY — The 30 employees that work at the Sunbury Community Health and Rehab Center on the second floor of UPMC Susquehanna Sunbury Hospital will continue to help patients for the next 13 years.
- Sharpsville police arrest suspect in connection with school threat
- Parents upset about bathroom decision
- Coming soon: The last picture show
- One year after tragedy, Hickory's Week of Kindness takes on added meaning
- Arrest records: Pennsylvania State Police seizes 2.7 pounds of fentanyl along I-80
- Chick-fil-A coming to town – briefly
- Outlook 2020: At Reynolds High, wrestling excellence is simply the norm
- Amish buggy, pickup truck involved in crash
- Shop owner seeking sweet relief
- Glitch putting a chill on Farrell HS
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Alberta K., 65, of Mercer. Memorial service: 6 p.m. Thursday (2-20-20) at the Bible Baptist Church, 4 McMillan Road, Mercer, 16137, with Pastor Charles Schwartz officiating. Arrangements by CUNNINGHAM FUNERAL HOME Inc., 144 S. Pitt St., Mercer.
Sean Christopher, 28, of Hermitage. Calling hours: 4 to 7 p.m. Wednesday (2-19-20) in J. BRADLEY MCGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME and CREMATORY Inc., 1090 E. State St., Sharon. Mass of Christian burial: 11 a.m. Thursday (2-20-20) in St. Bartholomew Church, 311 W. Ridge Ave., Sharpsville, 16148, with R…