- UPDATE: U. of Pgh. reports successful COVID-19 vaccine trial
- Police searching for multiple suspects after Greenville stabbing
- CEO Pierce, two others out at PHN
- WATCH VIDEO | Pennsylvania man who allegedly fired shots in Sheetz parking lot had no gun license, police say
- State freezes paychecks for 9,000 employees amid coronavirus fallout
- State reports nearly 1,000 new COVID-19 cases; Mercer County still with 8
- Farrell resident takes steps to become a minister
- State reports more than 1,211 new COVID-19 cases; Mercer County now with 9
- Sharon to receive virus funding
- LCB resumes liquor sales online
Mabel Marie, 88, of New Wilmington. There will be a private family service at the SMITH FUNERAL HOME in New Wilmington with the Rev. Dr. Howard Gaston officiat-ing. A memorial celebration will take place at a later time.
Howard Edward, 73, of Grove City. Due to the public health care circumstances, the family intend to have a memorial service later. Interment: Prairie Cemetery, Harrisville. Arrangements by SMITH FUNERAL HOME, 421 New Castle St. Slippery Rock.
Howard Edward Brown, 73, of Grove City passed away at Quality Life Services in Grove City on Tuesday, April 7, 2020. He was born in Audubon, Iowa, on Sept. 9, 1946, to Howard E. Brown and Violet Elaine Christensen. He married Melody J. Powell on June 9, 1988. Howard was a U.S. Army veteran a…
Joseph P., 95, of Hermitage. Due to COVID-19, a Mass of Christian burial will be held at a later date. Online condolences may be sent to the family at McGonigleFuneralHomeandCrematory.com. Arrangements have been entrusted to J. BRADLEY MCGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME and CREMATORY Inc., 1090 E. State…