Bob and Lynn break down the past week of high school sports on this week's episode, and preview some huge regional match ups slotted this weekend in Mercer County. We also had a quick Brows and Steelers therapy session and chatted about some of the NFL's biggest headlines.
- Volant apparently violated Pa. sunshine law
- Mercer woman among 2 killed in crash
- Black and white or shades of gray?
- Police news from May 6, 2021
- Former SRU QB Rivers accepts invite to Steelers' rookie minicamp
- Hermitage hardest hit by COVID-19
- Wolf: State to end most mitigation measures on Memorial Day
- Dinner as a learning experience
- Food stamp recipients to get boost
- Big Thursday at The Meadows for Mercer County residents
You are now listening to the sounds of the New Generation. A podcast created for those who desire a new way of gaining information rather than reading a traditional newspaper. In our show we will discuss everything from sports, pop culture, politics, and local news. To stay up to date on our latest episodes every week be sure to follow us on your favorite podcast service. And don’t worry, we keep it short.
The Biden administration is highlighting early applications for a $28.6 billion program for eateries that closed, shifted to take-out or restricted the number of diners to combat the coronavirus pandemic.
NEW YORK (AP) — Federal investigators executed search warrants Wednesday morning at the Manhattan home and office of Rudy Giuliani, former President Donald Trump’s attorney, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department is opening a sweeping probe into policing in Louisville, Kentucky over the March 2020 death of Breonna Taylor, who was shot to death by police during a raid at her home, Attorney General Merrick Garland announced Monday.