Bob and Lynn are joined by PIAA District 10 chairman Pete Iacino to discuss playoff opt-outs, scheduling, consolidation, the potential of bringing 8-man football to PA and plenty more. Check out this week's episode below.
- Dancin' away the night - and worries - at Sharon prom
- DA cuts plea deal with Shelatree
- Police close to solving 50-year-old case
- West Middlesex's Mild steps down, on short list of county's elite
- Wolf expands mask order, wants new restrictions to be local
- Man gets up to 33 years in prison
- Three people injured in shooting
- Longtime city director of planning and development to retire
- New Castle native Harvey preparing Kennedy Catholic kickoff for 2020
- Sharon schools furlough teachers to balance budget
Frances E., 90, of Sharon. A memorial service will be announced. Arrangements by A.E. PUSTINGER FUNERAL HOME, LTD., 1310 Idaho St., Farrell.
Frances E. Astone DiFeo, 90, of Sharon, passed away on Wednesday (7-1-20) in Sharon Regional Medical Center, Sharon. She was born on May 5, 1930, in Sharon to Carmelo and Rosalie S. Oliver Astone. She graduated from Sharon High School. She was married to Henry C. DiFeo; he passed away. Franc…
Lawrence Coleman, 70, of Masury, Ohio. Arrangements by WILBERT L. SHANNON FUNERAL HOME, Henry Holden Jr., supervisor, Wheatland.
LaNora Lee, 71, of Masury, Ohio. Memorial service: 11 a.m. Wednesday (7-8-20) at Second Baptist Church. Arrangements by JAMES E. WASHINGTON FUNERAL SERVICES, 1059 Hamilton Ave., Farrell.