This week Meghan Simpson joins the show to talk about her son, Riley, who was born with cancer in February and how the actions of two nurses saved his life. To stay updated on Riley's story, check out "Riley's Rally Squad" on Facebook.
This Week's Circulars
- BREAKING: Coroner identifies names of fire victims
- Owner wants to convert Conneaut Lake Park lands into RV park
- Coroner confirms four dead, one missing in fatal blaze
- UPDATE: Multiple deaths in Delaware Township house fire; authorities unsure how many
- Gas prices fall, but why is Ohio so much cheaper?
- Existing, soon-to-open new Sharon businesses to get $800,000 in American Rescue funding
- Trump endorses Oz, Vance, other GOP candidates
- Police news for Sept. 17, 2022
- Mancino returning as Kennedy Catholic boys basketball coach
- Wagner sets county single-game rushing record; Raiders down Tigers