Paul R. Carnes, 91, of Hermi-tage, passed away at 8:11 a.m. Thursday (12-5-19) in Whispering Oaks, Hermitage, with family by his side. Arrangements are pending at J. BRADLEY McGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME and CREMATORY Inc., 1090 E. State St., Sharon.
- N.Y. man dies after jumping into hotel pool
- Up to 100 workers laid off at NLMK
- Man charged in Sharon double shooting
- SCI Mercer inmate murdered
- FULL STORY: Inmate murdered at SCI Mercer
- Police news from Dec. 1, 2019
- Huntington Bank in Sharon robbed
- Pennsylvania briefs from Nov. 30, 2019
- Trial set for March in DiFrischia murder case
- Sharon police investigating Huntington Bank robbery
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
This Week's Circulars
Cynthia A. Candiotti, 68, of Sharpsville, formerly of Jamestown, passed away Thursday, Dec. 5, 2019, in her home. Obituary information is incomplete. Arrangements by J. BRADLEY MCGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATORY, INC., 1090 E. State St., Sharon.
Lee Ellis, 80, of Sandy Lake. Calling hours: 6 to 8 p.m. Sunday (12-8-19) in BLACK FUNERAL HOME, 99 Franklin St., Stoneboro. Online condolences may be sent to the family by visiting www.BlackFuneralHomes.net Services: Memorial service at 11 a.m. Monday (12-9-19) at Sandy Lake Wesleyan Church…
Linda Lucille, 78 of Plain Grove, Lawrence County. Calling hours: 2 to 6 p.m. Sunday (12-8-19) and 10 a.m. until time of service Monday (12-9-19) in SMITH FUNERAL HOME, 1778 Perry Highway, Volant (Village of Leesburg). Service: 11 a.m. Monday in the funeral home with Pastor J. Andrew Frey of…