- Farrell spike drives county increase in virus cases
- Sharon student gets to sing before a national audience on 'Today' show
- Hundreds turn out for food distribution in Hermitage
- EPA plans soil cleanup at long-closed Westinghouse plant
- Police: 2nd woman dies in car crash into convenience store
- Corrections officer accused of crimes
- Former Jackson Twp. official accused of theft
- Sharon police incinerate years' worth of drug evidence
- Malls look toward rocky future following pandemic
- Healing powers: With faith and the skill of doctors, 8-year-old cheerleader on way to recovering from serious burns
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Helen J., 93, of Sharon. Funeral service: None. Arrangements by JOHN FLYNN FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATORY, INC., 2630 E. State St., Hermitage. Friends may sign guest book at www.flynnfuneralhome.com.
Helen J. Fisher, 93, of Sharon, died at 9:35 a.m. May 23, 2020, in Avalon Springs, due to natural causes. Helen was born on Aug. 22, 1926. She was preceded in death by her parents and her husband.
Timothy J., 43, of Sharon. Funeral services: Private, on Wednesday (5-27-20) in J. BRADLEY MCGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATORY, INC., 1090 E. State St., Sharon. Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.McGonigleFuneralHomeandCrematory.com.
Vance N., 84, of Grove City. Due to the COVID virus, private family services will be held at CUNNINGHAM FUNERAL HOME, INC., 306 Bessemer Ave., Grove City. Burial: Woodland Cemetery, Grove City. Online condolences at www.cunninghamfhgc.com.