- FBI agents meet with Sharpsville resident
- Mercer County man charged in connection with Capitol riot
- Sharon entrepreneur creates a business by design
- Sandy Lake restaurant refuses state orders to close
- Sharon man charged in Capitol riot
- Congressman Kelly may lose some corporate campaign contributions
- UPDATE: Case Ave. Elementary to close for 'deep cleaning'
- Police news from Jan. 14, 2021
- Local demonstrator says media distorted Wednesday’s protest
- Fire strikes St. Pat's Church in Hubbard
Henry E., 81, of Hermitage. Calling hours: Public, from 9 to 11 a.m. Saturday (1-23-21) at the Greater New and Living Way Temple of the Apostolic Faith, 840 Highland Road, Sharon, 16146. Everyone in attendance is encouraged to wear a mask and follow recommended protocols. Homegoing service: …
Sheila Ann, 55, of Kinsman, Ohio. Calling hours: None. Funeral Mass of Christian burial: 11 a.m. Friday (01-29-21) in St. Joseph Church, Sharon, with Rev. Thomas Whitman, pastor, and Rev. Michael A. Mikstay, pastor of St. Patrick Church, Kinsman, Ohio, as con-celebrants. Interment: St. Rose …
Doris (Zrinscak) Kahl, 91, formerly of Smith Ave., Sharon, passed away Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2021, in St. John XXIII Home, Hermitage. Obituary information is not complete. Arrangements entrusted to J. BRADLEY McGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME and CREMATORY, Inc., Sharon.