Michelle 'Nikki,' 46, of Transfer. Calling hours: 3 p.m. to time of service Wednesday (12-18-19) in J. BRADLEY McGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATORY Inc., 1090 E. State St., Sharon. Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.McGonigleFuneralHomeandCrematory.com Service: 5 p.m. Wednes…
- Hempfield Twp. Giant Eagle to close
- Hermitage native, new bride among victims in New Zealand disaster
- Purchase deal for mall still in works
- Suspect in Hopson murder case makes first court appearance
- Family track record: West Middlesex racer, great-grandfather honored on same night
- Former HomeTown Community Rentals employee guilty in theft of rent
- Woman killed in camper fire
- Additional suspects charged in 2018 murder of Harry Kennedy Jr.
- Giant Eagle: Hempfield Twp. store closure was 'difficult decision'
- From Bondage to Freedom | Slavery lingered across Pennsylvania decades after practice abolished by law
This Week's Circulars
Larry L., 72, of Cortland. Service: 11 a.m. Saturday (12-21-19) in St. Robert Bellarmine Church, 4659 Niles-Cortland Road NE, Cortland. Family and friends may send their heartfelt condolences by visiting www.lanefuneralhomes.com