- Sharon man accused of sex acts with boy
- Multiple vehicles involved in I-80 accident
- Hermitage awarded $730K to upgrade mall property
- Sharon man accused of attacking, sexually assaulting clients in Ohio
- Dean Foods files for bankruptcy
- Family to take child in abuse case off life support next week
- Ghoul Mansion could return in 2020
- TV host: Mother in Valley child abuse case '2nd or 3rd worst mother he ever met'
- New historical marker commemorates local settlement of freed slaves
- Veteran chosen to lead Hermitage Holiday Light Parade
This Week's Circulars
Laura, 93, Burghill. A celebration of life will be held at a later date at her home in Hartford Township. Condolences and tributes may be sent to the family at www.gallowayonstott.com. Arrangements were entrusted to GALLOWAY-ONSTOTT FUNERAL HOME, Hartford, Ohio.
Laura Flynn, 93, Burghill, passed away Monday morning, Nov. 18, 2019, at her home. She was born Sept. 30, 1926, in Sharon, the daughter of Louis and Elma Caszatt. Laura was a housewife. She did work as a nurse's aide at Meadowbrook Manor at one time. She married Thomas G. Flynn Sr. Sept. 8, …
William Andrew, 91, of Shenandoah, Texas, formerly of Mercer and Troy Hill, Pa. Calling hours: 4 to 7 p.m. Friday (11-22-19) and 9 to 10 a.m. Saturday (11-23-19) before the service in JOHN FLYNN FUNERAL HOME and CREMATORY Inc., 2630 E. State St., Hermitage. Friends may sign guest book at www…
June Louise, 78, of Wesley Chapel, Fla., formerly of Masury. Services: Per her request, private burial will take place in Americas Cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at www.shermanfuneralhome.com Arrangements entrusted to the SHERMAN FUNERAL HOME & CREMATION SERVICE, 2201 High…