- 4 arrested on I-79 on drug counts
- Grove City Perkins reopens
- Man pleads guilty in arson, burglary
- Woman tased after 35-mph pursuit: DUI suspect refuses to stop for Hermitage police
- State charges 178 with welfare fraud
- Msgr. Charles Kaza removed from active ministry pending further investigation
- Venango County man hauls in state-record lake trout
- County agrees to sell land near I-80
- Police news from May 14, 2019
- Hermitage Memorial Day Parade canceled
This Week's Circulars
Harold D. "Dee," 88, of Grove City. Calling hours: 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday (5-22-19) at CUNNINGHAM FUNERAL HOME INC., 306 Bessemer Ave., Grove City. Funeral: 10:30 a.m. Thursday (5-23-19) at the funeral home. Burial: Crestview Memorial Park, Inc., Grove City.
Mary E., 97, of Grove City. Calling hours: 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday (5-21-19) at CUNNINGHAM FUNERAL HOME INC., 306 Bessemer Ave., Grove City. Funeral: 10:30 a.m. Wednesday (5-22-19) at the funeral home. Burial: Crestview Memorial Park, Inc., Grove City.
Ellen Marie Kawana, 63, of Sharon. Calling hours: 3 to 7 p.m. Tuesday (5-21-19) in the JOHN FLYNN FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATORY INC. 2630 E. State St., Hermitage. Friends may sign the online guest book at www.flynnfuneralhome.com. Funeral: 7 p.m. Tuesday in the funeral home with Father Mark Hof…