- Those helicopters overhead actually are flying ICUs
- Landino's investment in city exceeds $10M
- Medical emergency might have caused woman to drive into house
- Grove city School Board OKs new contract for Supt. Finch
- Residents ask DEP to deny permit for landfill near Grove City
- 2019 trick-or-treat hours
- Pair caught in abuse of corpse case
- Police searching for man who bought phone with fake $1M bill
- Never Enough Yarn owner blames tariffs for store's demise
- Fire damages downtown apartments
This Week's Circulars
Mary B., 103, of Grove City. Visitation: 5 to 7 p.m. Friday (10-25-19) and 10 a.m. until the time of service Saturday (10-26-19) in CUNNINGHAM FUNERAL HOME, INC., 306 Bessemer Ave., Grove City. Funeral service: 11 a.m. Saturday in the funeral home. Burial: Rose Hill Cemetery, Butler.
George A., 84, of Brookfield, Ohio. Calling hours: 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday (10-23-19) in J. BRADLEY MCGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATORY, INC., 1090 E. State St., Sharon. Funeral Mass of Christian burial: 11 a.m. Thursday (10-24-19) in St. Thomas the Apostle Church, 4453 Warren-Sharon Road, Vi…
Paul E., 88, of Findley Township. Funeral services: Private. Interment: Crestview Memorial Park, Grove City. Funeral Arrangements have been entrusted to BLACK FUNERAL HOMES, Stoneboro and Sandy Lake. Online condolences may be sent to the family by visiting www.BlackFuneralHomes.net.